Chapter 19: Confrontation: End

(Before starting, I would like to thank you for the support I received. I'm doing better, I still feel like shit but nothing too bad, and I'm finally fully vaccinated. I'm still feeling a little dizzy so sorry if parts don't make sense. Again thank you. I love you all....bitches)

(Also considering that Giyuu and Shinobu are way stronger than in the manga, their strike with blades are stronger, mostly Shinobu.)

3rd PoV

3rd PoV

Ikki" So I have to fight Shinobu."

Shinobu" Great, I have to fight Ikki without any weapon...live my life..."

Giyuu" At least both of you are weaponless."

Stella" Hehe."

Ikki" But it's strange, we still hadn't been called for the match."

Shinobu" Maybe there are some issues."

Ikki" Maybe."

Mic" EVERYBODY SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!!!! I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM OUR PRINCIPAL NEZU!!!!! AS YOU KNOW 3 OF 4 FINALISTS AREN'T FIGHTING WITH THEIR TRUE WEAPONS SINCE THEY WERE TOO DANGEROUS!!!!!! BUT!!!!!! SINCE OUR 4 FINALISTS ALWAYS TRAIN TOGETHER WITH THOSE WEAPONS PRINCIPAL NEZU ALLOWED THEM TO USE THEIR SWORDS!!!! YES, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT!!!!!! THEY CAN USE THEIR SWOOOOOORD!!!!!!"

.

.

.

.

Ikki/Shinobu" LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

Giyuu" Finally."

Crowd" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH"

Stella" Oh...good for you not for me."

-----------------

-----------------

Ikki and Shinobu enter the arena, both with their real sword.

Mic" LET'S START THE FIRST SEMI FINAL!!!!!! WE HAVE THE UNSTOPPABLE TSUGIKUNI IZUKI FROM 1A!!!!!"

Crowd" YEAAAAAAAH"

Mic" AND WE HAVE THE DEADLIEST BUTTERFLY WHO EVER LIVED KOCHO SHINOBU!!!!!!!!!"

Crowd" YEEEEEEEAAAAAH"

Mic" WHO OF THOSE 2 POWERHOUSES WILL WIN AND EARN HIS/HER PLACE TO THE FINAL!!!! LET'S SEE!!!!

Midnight" Are both of you ready?"

Shinobu" I'm ready whenever you are Ototou."

Ikki" I'm always ready Shinobu."

Mic" STAAAAART!!!!!

Both of them charged at eachother

"Insect breathing:3rd form: Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound Eye Hexagon!!"