Chapter 18: Confrontation: Quarter Finals

3rd PoV

Mic" LET'S START THE FIRST MATCH OF THESE QUARTER FINAL,  WE HAVE THE STRONGEST 1ST YEAR TSUGIKUNI IZUKU FROM 1A AND THE ICe PRINCE FROM 1A TODOROKI SHOTO. DAMN ALL THE CONTESTANTS ARE FROM 1A, AIZAWA, YOU'RE CLASS IS DOMINATING THIS FESTIVAL AND THIS YEAR!!!!"

Aizawa (tired) "I know."

Both of them walk into the arena, without saying a word, looking at eachother, patiently awaiting the start of their match, Ikki was wearing his boken, don't get him wrong, he didn't start to like this shit. It's just that against Shoto, he couldn't allow himself to fight without his sun breathing.

Shinobu" So he decided to use it after all."

Stella" Well it's no surprise, Shoto is not someone to take lightly like Kaminari, no offense tho."

Denki" None taken."

Giyuu" The winner is already decided."

Shoko" What do you mean?"

Giyuu" No offense but Ikki got this in the bag."

Shoko" I see, it's true that Ikki has all the chances to win, but I don't care who wins this, I'll still be happy for the winner."

Stella" That's a really good mindset Shoko"

Izumi" Shoko why are you friends with the slut who stole my brother?"

Katsumi" What does this bitch has that I don't?!"

Midnight" Are both fighters ready!!"

They nod.

Mic" STAAAART!!!!"

Shoto, like in the first match took the first move and sent a huge ice wave towards Ikki.

" Sun breathing: 4th form: Burning Bones, Summer Sun:"                                                                           The user unleashes a large circular slash that defends from imminent frontal attacks.

The ice melted from the contact with Ikki's fire. Creating a shockwave. And this shockwave did some damage.

*crack*

Ikki" BRO IT WAS JUST ONE HIT, HOW THE FUCK DID IT CRACK FROM THAT, EVEN A 20 YEARS OLD CONDOM IS MORE SOLID!!!!!"

Mic" WHAT A FIRST STRIKE !!!!! WHAT A WAY TO START THIS MATCH!!!!!!"

Crowd" HOOOOAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!"

Shoto sent the same wave, this time, bigger. Ikki counters the same way as before, but his boken broke.

Ikki" I hate UA."

Mic" FOLKS TSUGIKUNI'S BOKEN BROKE, HOW WILL HE DEFEND HIMSELF AGAINST TODOROKI, IS THIS THE END!!!!!????"