Chapter 10: First Day

Narrator POV

One week has passed, it was peaceful, the couples received their letter saying that they passed, well they already knew but still. Ikki was second and Giyuu was first place, he was so happy he couldn't wait to hear Giyuu's speech at the festival.  Giyuu met Stella and Yuuki, they became friends and Yuuki started calling him uncle.

 Right now, Ikki and Stella are on their way to class 1-A. Stella was wearing the whole uniform whereas Ikki was only wearing the shirt, without the tie, without the blazer, and with the first button undone. Yuuki was with them, she was in her cat form and on Ikki's hair while sleeping. Nezu and the teachers were informed about her. They arrived in front of the door.

Stella" Damn it's huge!"

Ikki" That's what you said the first time we had sex." he said with a little laugh.

Stella blushed and stuttered at his remark.

Stella" Ba-ba-baka why are you saying that right now?!!"

Ikki" Because it's fun and your reactions are cute."

As they were about to enter, they heard someone shout.

Ikki *sigh*" It's 8 in the morning." 

Ikki's POV

I opened the door and I immediately spotted the two students who were screaming and obviously, one of them is Katsuki. The other is the blue hair asshole.

???" Get your feet off the table, it's disrespectful towards UA and our upperclassmen who stood there before you!!"

Katsuki" Who do you think you are, sonic wannabe!!"

Iida" My name is Tenya Iida and I came from Somei private academy."

Katsuki" An elite, I'll be having fun while crushing you!"

Iida" Crushing me!? that's not a way to talk to your classmate..."

He stopped talking when he saw me and Yuuki, he made his way towards me."

Iida" You, why do-"

I just ignore him and seat beside Giyuu who was already there, his head resting in his arms, Stella sat behind me.

Ikki" Yo Giyuu"

He looked up and saw me like I was his savior.

Giyuu"Thank god you're here they just didn't want to shut up and hi too, hi Stella," he said tiredly.

Stella" Hello Giyuu, you look tired"

Giyuu" Yeah class hasn't even started that they drained me of all my energy."

The door opened again only to reveal the face of the Todoroki's twins, Izumi, Katsumi, and a brown hair girl.

Giyuu" Oh noooo....."

Ikki" I feel you Giyuu but it's gonna be okay, we just have to ignore them," I said while patting his back

Izumi and Katsumi saw me and tried to walk toward me but got beaten to the punch by the brown hair girl.

Uraraka" Hi my name's Ochako Uraraka, you're the one who saved me right, thank you."

Ikki" It's alright you don't have to thank me but you should sit down sensei is here"

She was confused but then suddenly a giant caterpillar was at the door.

Aizawa" Your senses are top-notch Ikki."