Chapter 35: Two small cogs: Akaza and Vermillion

3rd PoV

The night had fallen for some time now. The trio was making their way towards the source of the power they felt. They were running, jumping from building to building. They reached the border of the city when they stopped dead in their tracks. Feeling it. 

Giyu" The pressure is coming from opposite sides. They want to split us."

He spoke in a serious tone while looking at both sides.

Shinobu" Seems like it."

Stella" I can only feel two sources. Since I already met upper moon 3, I can tell that the pressure coming from the left is his."

Giyu" From the right, it's upper moon 2."

Shinobu" So the 1st isn't here? That's good to know."

Stella" I'm not sure about that. We don't know where he is so he could be anywhere. He could attack anywhere."

She clenched her fist while looking behind her, talking in a low voice.

"...If he were to attack the hospital..."

Giyu" That's why we have to hurry up."

Shinobu" He's right. We have to focus on the mission."

Stella took a deep breath and gained a determined look.

Stella" Right..."

She then looked at her friends.

"Let's finish this up."

They both smiled and nodded. Shinobu and Giyu went to the right, while Stella took the left.

Stella PoV

I was running at high speed. It's a good thing that it's night and that the pros are busy in another city. If extern people were to get involved, it could get really bad. But right now I'm running across a field, there are some trees but it's still a plain sight.

That's what I was thinking until I reached the train tracks, next to a forest. And a  train stopped! Why is there a train full of passengers stopped in the middle of nowhere? That's when I realized. The train was going to the city where the human bombs were.

The conducted must have received the order to stop. But the problem is that I can feel a strong pressure coming!

But then an old man left one of the cars, looking angry!

(Random man: R.M)

R.M" Who do you take me for!? You think I have the time!!"

I quickly went towards it.

Stella" Mister, please go back inside the car!!"

I yelled to him. He's coming and I can't let him get in my way!!

R.M" HAH!! WHO DO YOU THINK ARE BRAT!!?"

Stella" Go back-"

3rd PoV

*BAM*

(You can play the song above if you want)

She couldn't finish because an object crashed behind her, next to the train, the shock wave made the old bastard fall.

She looked behind her, in the smoke could be seen two glowing eyes that could pierce more than one soul. Once the smoke died. A being could be seen, topless, with lines all over its body, smiling.