𝟶𝟸𝟿. 𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂

GLEE — THE SUBSITUTE

   the more time that they spent together, the more robyn realised how much she truly loved finn

the more time that they spent together, the more robyn realised how much she truly loved finn. walking through the mall, robyn pushed adrien in his stroller as quinn walked besides her, holding beth, whilst puck and finn walked in front. "she is so calm today," quinn announced through the silence as she glared down at adrien, smiling slightly at the boy.

   "i noticed. it must be so nice," robyn replied. "yes, beth was a tought newborn," quinn replied. "anyways, i heard you and finn said the big 'i love you'," quinn smiled towards robyn. robyn smiled before nodding her head in response, "maybe. quite possibly." quinn only chuckled as they come to an stop at an engagement jewellery store — robyn admiring the rings that painted across the windows.

but then, she noticed the look finn gave puck when he looked at the store. his eyebrows shifted on his forehead as his eyes pointed towards the shop, a smile forming on his lips. puck then nodded his head, almost like he knew something.

🎤

   robyn began to walk into the choir room, noticing puck on the floor before finn quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the floor. "what the actual—?" she began to question before looking over at puck and his mischievous smirk, "butter." she didn't want to know any further as she sunk into finn's grip.
"um, did i hear something about a sub—" rachel began to talk before slipping over the butter that was spread across the floor.

   robyn covered her mouth from a chuckle as her sister that instantly raised from the floor. "yes. it works!" puck exclaimed proudly. "well, at least i didn't fall and break my talent," rachel said as she fixed her messy hair. robyn shaking her head slightly before leaving finn's grip and joining a seat beside quinn.

   that was when miss holliday walked in and skidded over the buttered floor; perfectly. "come on, what the hell?" artie asked in complete and utter shock at her smooth slide across the butter. "hola, clase," she said in spanish, "nothing says bienvenidos quite like a buttered floor," she finished her sentence.
robyn squirming as kurt fell to the floor.

   "let's start with some introductions. my name is holly holliday. what's yours? go," holliday turned her head towards puck. "i'm finn hudson. i'm quarterback of the football team," puck said in a dopey voice as he acted out finn. "i'm robyn berry, his baby mama," santana added on with a smile as she looked over at robyn. "i'm santana, i'm a bitch," robyn replied and santana shrugged her shoulders in agreement, causing robyn to chuckle.

   "i'm mike chang," brittany said.

   "those aren't your names. you know why i know that? i know this because i recently watched you guys performing at regionals... where you come in last. maybe it's because the songs were about 30years old, but — they sounded like somebody else's favourite songs, not yours. just saying," holliday announced, robyn furrowing her brows a little. she did know what she was talking about.