𝟶𝟶𝟹. 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂

GLEE — THE RHODES NOT TAKEN

feeling the sweat drip down her skin, robyn leaned over the toilet seat as disgusting mixtures of food and random drinks escaped her throat. cursing herself, robyn wiped her mouth once feeling she had finally finished churning everything she had ate for the last couple of days. she stood, cleaning her mouth immediately before looking in the mirror at her messy appearance: "morning sickness is a bitch." she confirmed to nobody but herself.

after mustering the courage, robyn left the bathroom to find rachel and her two dads standing at the door. their arms were crossed because they knew the twins never got sick, they make them take multiple tablets a day in order to keep them healthy. "why was you throwing up, young lady?" asked hiram.

robyn froze.

shit. fuck. she didn't have an excuse, her eyes tightened shut before she uttered out an, "i—" but her words were cut short as rachel stepped forwards and placed her arm around robyn's shouler, "i gave her food poisoning. i was trying to cook this new meat, and i had no idea what it was, clearly did not go well. thankfully i didn't eat it."

robyn, actingly, widened her eyes before pushing rachel's arm off of her shoulder: "you knew that was going to make me sick! you did it on purpose."

she stormed from the bathroom, pushing past her family and into her room to get ready for the school day. hiram and leroy could be heard stating how difficult teenage girls were from outside of her bedroom, making a chuckle escape her lips. "robyn, you can stay home, if you'd like!" leroy shouted to robyn, standing outside of her door to not invade her privacy. she quickly grabbed her cheerios costume and leaned closer to the door, "i'll be fine, dad."

besises, she had glee today.

🎤

finn
"a singer in a smoky room."

quinn
"a smell of wine and cheap perfume."

finn and quinn
"for a smile they can share the night
it goes on and on and on—"

   suddenly, quinn gripped onto her mouth as she quickly stopped singing and turning. she gagged before running out of the room, robyn furrowing her brows — did rachel also give her the meat? there was no meat. robyn sighed, wishing this was all because of some bad meat, some raw meat. instead, it was because of an unwanted pregnancy.

   swallowing deeply, robyn stood from her seat, hands also holding onto her mouth as she ran from the room. knowing she wouldn't make it in time, robyn found the closest bin before throwing up her breakfast granola bar. tears formed in her eyes as she finished being sick, holding her hair back before deeply groaning as she looked in the bin, grimacing at the sight of her own sick. she reached into her pockets, grabbing a mint to freshen her breath before entering back into the choir room.