𝟶𝟶𝟸. 𝙿𝙾𝚂𝙸𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

GLEE — PREGGERS

positive.

   robyn looked down at the stick between her trembling fingers.

   positive.

   her mouth opened as she escaped a sigh into the small bathroom of her house. the feeling of sadness ran through her brain as her expression frowned in corrospond to it. "how can i be so stupid?" she asked herself before wrapping the pregnancy test into some tissues and throwing it away. she hadn't had sex before and the one time she did, the result is a pregnancy. what were the chances? perhaps this was god's way of punishing her for being so selfish. she placed her hands into her pockets after washing them, trying to wash away any product of that claimed her pregnant.

before robyn changed, she looked at herself within the mirror. her fingernails poked at her stomach, noticing she looked slightly bloated.

it had only been a couple of weeks since she slept with finn, and, she hadn't spoke to him since then. what was she going to do? she obviously had options and will do anything in order to secure her future, and finn's. will a baby ruin everything? will it?

the more robyn looked down at her stomach, the more attatched she felt.

she had just found out, but she couldn't help it. she couldn't help that feeling scurry through her head that she finally got to have something that was hers. most of her life, robyn had to share with rachel: toys, food, spotlight. everything was shared, even when robyn started to walk, rachel had to start walking a couple of minutes after — all spotlight falling onto her. was this selfish?

"robyn!" rachel shouted before robyn quickly changed into her cheerios costume, opening the door to rachel standing there. "can i ask you a huge favour?" asked rachel as she slopped down onto robyn's freshly-made bed. "go ahead," robyn replied as she brushed through her blonde locks, placing it into a ponytail whilst rachel held the hair products for her. "this is definitely a long shot, but... i wanted to know if you'll join glee club?" rachel questioned.

"no."

"what? c'mon! we need one more person."

robyn's answer was already clear. however, rachel wasn't going to take no for an answer. "finn is in it," rachel told robyn.

finn — the baby daddy.

"okay," robyn said, agreeing to join glee club. she needed to talk to finn, and lately, she hasn't had the chance to do so because of their schedules. but now, there was not hiding from each other within glee club. she had to tell him. it is his child, he deserves to know. although, it was up to him if he wanted to be part of the pregnancy, the labour, and the parenting.

🎤

standing on the stage, robyn let a sigh leave her lips. she was nervous. and being nervous was something robyn didn't feel because she performed in front of hundreds of people whilst being a cheerleader.

but, robyn needed to join glee. she needed to push these nerves to the side and focus on herself. if she didn't get into glee, there would hardly be any communication between herself and finn... that was something she didn't need, especially now she was pregnant. "i'm robyn berry. i'll be performing 'heart of glass'."

robyn
"once i had a love and it was a gas
soon turned out had a heart of glass
seemed like the real thing, only to find
mucho mistrust, love's gone behind
once i had a love and it was divine
soon found out i was losing my mind
it seemed like the real thing but i was so blind
mucho mistrust, love's gone behind"

   a heavy breath filled her lungs as she finished singing the song. looking down below her, mr schuester clapped his hands together before laughing slightly at the berry girls talent.

   "robyn berry, you are in!" mr schuester announced before robyn smiled brightly, slightly bowing before bidding him goodbye. walking off of the stage, robyn noticed him sat on the bench behind the curtains. furrowing her brows, robyn absentmindedly bit her lips between her lips before gently tapping finn on the shoulder: "hey stranger." finn turned to robyn, watching as she twisted her head to the look on her face.

   his eyes were puffy, red. like he had been crying.

   "finn, are you okay?" she asked, placing herself besides him. it didn't take finn long to press his cheeks against her chest, allowing the tears wet her costume as she fingered through his hair; comforting him. "it's okay. you can talk about it with me," she offered, she didn't want whatever was upsetting him to bury all his emotions. finn lifted his head and met her eyes, lips trembling from his crying.

   "quinn is pregnant."

   fuck. a sudden rush of sickness bubbled within robyn's stomach as finn's eyes filled back with water. fuck. what was she going to do? "p—pregnant?" repeated robyn, comfirming it to herself as she continued to run her hands through his short locks. "yours?" her words were short, her mind not being able to comprehend and manage.

   "yes, mine! why do you think i'm so upset?" finn shouted, making robyn flinch from the sudden rise of his voice. his hand slammed down on the bench, pain filling his reaction before he let the tears flow more.

   she grabbed his hurt hand, soothing it by running her thumb over it. "thank you."

   his voice were broken, his cheeks were damp with tears as he slammed his head onto her shoulder. she allowed him to cry. he deserved to be upset because now she knew not to tell him about her pregnancy right now. he didn't need to be more overwhelmed like he is at this moment, he deserved to acknowledge one pregnancy first.

🎤

the game was tough. at first, they were losing. robyn could've guessed that though, the football team is not good — and she knew little about football.

biting her lip, robyn watched as the time stopped and the mckinley boys huddled into a circle in the middle of the pitch. she listened closely to the crowd before 'single ladies' began to suddenly play. she widened her eyes as the boys began to dance, catching the other team off the hook, watching as puckerman ran down the pitch with the ball. they did it. the crowd burst into cheers as the mckinley boys actually got a goal.

then the crowd went quiet, kurt ran onto the pitch before the song began to play again. kurt ran towards the ball, kicking it far. robyn gasped as she watched the ball fall into the goal, getting another score. she smiled brightly, moving her pom-poms in sync with the others before that smile was wiped from her face as she watched quinn and finn kiss. guess they're back on again. her head fell, kicking the grass beneath her.

that was when robyn realised she wasn't going to be a family with him. it was quinn and finn that were going to be the family.