𝟶𝟸𝟶. 𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

GLEE — JOURNEY TO REGIONALS

   looking down at the food in front of her, robyn didn't feel satisfied by the looks of it as she leaned on finn. she felt his arm wrap around her waist, reaching her stomach as mr schue walked back in with quinn. "no one wants any pizza?" he asked them all, robyn leaning forward to grab a piece before returning back to her place next for finn. "let's get started. thank you for coming to the first annual new directions' regionals set list nomination party."

"what's the point, mr schue? coach sylvester's one of the judges. she's gonna crush us," artie told them all, they all agreed as they all knew it would happen. sylvester couldn't, or wouldn't, reframe herself from doing it. "artie, you don't know that," mr schue pointed at him. "yes, we do. she told us at cheerios practice," santana replied as she placed the lid onto the pizza box. "yeah, she said, 'i'm going to crush glee club," brittany admitted.

"a whole freaking year. all that hard work for nothing," sighing puck before the stifled cries and sniffles could be heard from tina beside him. "i'm sorry. i just really love you guys. you know how many facebook friends i had before i joined glee club? two — my parents. rachel was right, being part of something special it made me special. i just can't believe it's going to be over in a week," tina cried.

finn sat up from his seat, robyn missing his touch before she shivered off that feeling. "wait. who says it's going to be over?" he asked, his arms out wide. "please. you think puck and santana are going to even acknowledge my existence once we're not in glee club together anymore?" mercedes asked, puck raising his eyebrows before giving into defeat. "she has a point."

"mr schuester? do you think instead of nominating songs, we can just — all go around the room and talk about things that we loved about glee club this year?" rachel began to cry, robyn stroking her arm up and down.

🎤

"nine months ago, there were five of you in here. and we sucked. i mean, we really sucked. bad. one day, all of you are going to be gone and all of this, all of us, will be nothing but a hazy memory. it will take a second to remember everyone's names. someone will have to remind you of the songs we sung, the solos you got or didn't get. life only really has one beginning and one end, and the rest is just a whole lot of middle. and i love you guys too much to let you not make the most of it. now, i was going to quit once, but you guys brought me back with don't stop believing. it was a nine, but we are going to make it a ten," mr schue explained.

most of the students has puffed, red eyes from the crying they had. losing the glee club, losing each other, would be a tragedy for most. "we're doing don't stop believing at regionals?" rachel asked, smiling.