Chapter 23

What I will say what will be in this chapter is the weeks like "1st week" "2nd week" but it will only be the first day of the week so I'm sorry for that. and if this is confusing I'm sorry but yea. I have nothing else to say but I hope I can Just finish this book in December and yea the memories will be fun writing this book you guys should of seen my face when I got my first read. I was so happy that someone read this book. Like when I got 4 reads ohmygod I was so happy. But enough talking.

ONTO THE STORY

(1st week being pregnant)
It was morning and Tommy and Ranboo just woke up from Tubbo streaming and screaming at someone. Tommy groaned and Ranboo just got up and went downstairs to make breakfast. When Ranboo went downstairs, Tommy felt he was going to throw up. So he ran to the bathroom and started to throw up. After he was done throwing up, he decided to get up and take a shower. While Ranboo was making breakfast for him. So thats what Tommy did.

After the shower

Tommy was brushing his hair and once he was done he went down stairs. To get a good morning from Ranboo while he was setting the food on the table. Tommy just smiled and walked up to Ranboo giving him a peck on the cheek. Ranboo chuckled at it. "Love do you need anything else?" Ranboo asked Tommy. "No thank yo-" Tommy got cut off by Tubbo screaming "FUCK YOU THIS IS WHY YOUR MOTHER LEFT YOU" Ranboo and Tommy looked at eachother and burst into laughter.

End of 1st week

(2nd week of being pregnant)
Tommy woke up and felt throwing up. So he got off the bed and ran to the bathroom and started to throw up. Ranboo heard Tommy throwing up which woke him up so he got to the bathroom and started to rub Tommy's back. After when Tommy was done throwing up he hugged Ranboo and Ranboo hugged him back. "Let's go to bed Strawberry, okay?" Tommy just nodded and so that Ranboo picked up Tommy and brought him to the bed. And layed him down and Ranboo joined him in bed playing with his hair.

Tubbo stayed up streaming and went to Ranboo's and Tommy's room and saw Ranboo playing with his hair so Tubbo got his phone out and started to record it while trying to hold in a laugh.

End of 2nd week

(3rd week of being pregnant)
It was morning once again but Ranboo woke up before Tommy so Ranboo decided to stay with him in bed because when Tommy wakes up he will need to throw up. So Ranboo stayed and scrolled through Twitter to see a video of him playing with Tommy's hair and looked who posted it and it was Tubbo ofc. Ranboo liked the post and replied "Aww my baby is so adorable but Tubbo you will pay for posting this just you wait, just you wait" Ranboo turned off his phone after he replied to Tubbo's tweet and waited for 3 minutes and thats when Tommy got up and ran to the bathroom. Ranboo got used to this so he ran into the bathroom and started to rub Tommy's back while he threw up. When Tommy was done throwing up like usual. Tommy went to the bed and sat down and Ranboo got on his knees to look at the Tommy's belly it was adorable that was the first thing that came up to Ranboo's head and started to rub Tommy's belly. Tubbo was syping on them and couldn't hold it and started to burst into laughter of how gentle how Ranboo was when Tommy was pregnant. Ranboo heard Tubbo and stopped what he was doing and looked at Tubbo with his phone recording the whole thing and Tubbo got up and ran. Ranboo ran after Tubbo saying "DELETE THAT VIDEO RIGHT NOW" Ranboo said. "NEVER" Tubbo said back. Tommy heard them and started to burst into laughter from them.

End of 3rd week

(4th week of being pregnant)
It was morning once again and it was Tommy's morning routine. Waking up and running to the bathroom and throwing up while Ranboo rubbed his back. While Tubbo was just still asleep, once Tommy was done throwing up. He fell into Ranboo's arms cuddling him. Ranboo just smiled at the blonde and played with his hair. After cuddling for an hour they both fell asleep on the bathroom floor. Tubbo got to the bathroom to use it and just see them. "Oi lovebirds go somewhere else to cuddle, I need to take a piss" Ranboo and Tommy woke up from Tubbo's words "Mk" Tommy muttered getting up. Ranboo just got up and followed Tommy to the bed. Once Tommy was in bed, Ranboo joined him for cuddles. Then they fell asleep again and they fell asleep for the whole day. Tubbo saw them sleeping and rolled his eyes at them.

End of 4th week

(Begining of 5th week)
It was the usual routine after they did all of that. They were eating breakfast and Tommy got up to get orange juice while he was walking his water broke. Tommy noticed his water broke and said "Uhmm Ranboo my water broke" "WHAT?" Ranboo said.

Ha get cliffhanger. I'm so sorry- But I hope you guys have an amazing day/night <3