Chapter 4 The third piece of the love (Hugs and Scary Movies)

After they laughed that felt like hours to them. Tubbo came up with an idea if all of them can watch movies. Ranboo was fine with it but Tommy said no. Aww is someone a chicken? Tubbo said. Ranboo said "are you afraid of scary movies Tommy? While trying to hold a chuckle" I'm NOT A CHICKEN DICKHEADS, Oh really cause it seems like? Tubbo said laughing through his sentence. I will prove it to you. I'm not a chicken, Tommy said. Okay fine I will pick the scariest movie and we will see if you're a chicken or not, Tubbo said smirking. I will pick the movie, Tubbo said and Tommy and Ranboo you guys can get snacks. Little did they know Tubbo was setting them up.

Ranboo and Tommy went to the kitchen to grab some snacks and drinks for the scary movies but when Ranboo was getting the snacks from the cabinet, Tommy decided to say this "Ranboo I'm scared" Ranboo said, "Tommy is going to fine I'm here okay?" Okay, Tommy said. Ranboo hugged Tommy and Tommy hugged Ranboo back. Thank you Ranboo :), Your welcome Tommy

Now let's go watch the movie. When they came back, Tubbo was smirking knowing what happened in the kitchen. Let's start the movie, Tubbo said. What movie is it? Ranboo said.

It's called Spree.

There will be 2 spoilers. If you haven't watched it I recommend it.

When they were half through it Tommy had a sore throat from yelling. When the death by dogs/ drill scene. Kurt got the drill and put it in the girl's eye. Tommy was about to scream but he had a sore throat so he covered himself in ranboos chest. While tubbo was covering himself in the blankets when the scene was over, he shook Tommy and tubbo when the scene was over. Tommy stayed there. Ranboo turned flustered and started to play with Tommy's hair. When Ranboo wasn't looking. Tubbo got his phone and took a 30 second video, and continued the movie the next scene was Bobby on the floor with blood all over his face for Kurt ofc killing him.

Tubbo was getting tired. It was 2:00 am. He turned off the movie and when he was going to get up from the couch. He got his phone and took a picture. Ranboo didn't notice because he was too busy playing with Tommy's hair. So Tubbo told Ranboo. He is going to his room. Ranboo just said okay, goodnight.

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜