Chapter 3 The second piece of the love (At Tubbos House)

Ranboo POV: I woke up to see Tubbo awake outside the car at his house and I saw a sleeping TommyInnit cuddling me. I have to wake him up sadly. Tommy wake up, I said. Mmmm No you're comfy, Tommy said to me. I was really flustered from his comment. Pleasee we can cuddle later. Fine, Tommy got up looking flustered which was so adorable and got out of the car. I did the same thing and saw Tubbo smirking at me for some reason? I ignored it and grabbed my luggage when Tommy got his luggage really fast. I was guessing he was embarrassed Of what he said in the car, either way it was really adorable.

End of Ranboo POV.

Tommy POV: I was sleeping holding onto something which was really comfortable until I heard Ranboo's Voice, saying to wake up. Mmmm No I said. Soon I hear Ranboo say "Pleasee we can cuddle later. I said Fine but Then I realized what I said that he was really comfy I turned really flustered of what I said. I got off of him and got out of the car and Ranboo did the same and when Tubbo saw him, He was smirking at Ranboo I didn't know why? Ranboo was getting luggage. So I did the same but got it really fast because I was really flustered and a little embarrassed from what I said. After what happened we all started a conversation. Tubbo was talking about what plans we are going to do today like watch some movies or do a cooking stream and when Tubbo kept talking me and Ranboo were holding hands I didn't notice at all before we got inside me and him let go when we got inside and tubbo was looking at our hands.

Tubbo POV: I was just talking before we got inside and What I saw was Tommy and Ranboo holding hands. I looked and smirked from seeing this when they noticed, they let go which made me laugh and say this "Love birds why don't you guys go make out somewhere" after what I said. Tommy yelled at me "OH SHUT UP" which made me and Ranboo laugh so hard that we almost lost our oxygen which was worth it from seeing Tommy really flustered. Soon enough he started to join us laughing.

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨