Chapter 5 The fourth piece of the Love (Carnival and Realization)

Tommy POV:
I wake up, My head on somebody's chest, Then I realized, I was on ranboos chest. I turned really flustered. I got off ranboos chest and realize, he was awake the whole time. Oh hey, sorry I didn't wake you up. You just looked really peaceful sleeping finishing his sentence with a smile. Oh its fine ranboo, I said in a smile. Where is Tubbo? I asked. Oh Tubbo he went to go pick up tickets, Ranboo said. What tickets?, I asked.
Carnival Tickets, there is going to be a carnival at 8:30 pm, and it will end at 3:00 am, Tubbo wants to stay there until 1:00 am, He won't last long and We will end up leaving at like 11:00 pm, Ranboo said with a chuckle at the end. Which just made me smile. Okay then Mr. Boo, I said in a very modern Britsh accent. Mr. Boo? Really?, Ranboo said with a chuckle between his very small sentence. Yep, I said again in a modern British accent. Okay Mr. Innit, Ranboo said in his best British Accent. Which made me laugh. Ranboo decided to pretend to act "confuse", which failed cuz he started to laugh with me. That sounded funny, I said. Yeah it did, Ranboo said with his modern British accent. STOP WITH THE ACCENT PRICK, I playfully punched his arm which made us just laugh harder. Soon Tubbo came back with the tickets looking very confuse of why we were laughing. When we saw his confuse face, Me and Ranboo looked at each other and laughed again. You guys look crazy, Tubbo said with a giggle at the end. Yep we kinda do tbh, Ranboo said. Okay Im going to go get changed, Ranboo said. Okay Me and Tubbo at the same time which made us look at each other trying to not burst into laughter.

Ranboo POV:
I excused myself to go "change" when actually, I'm going to the restroom because, lets just say I was blushing but no-one noticed luckly, maybe because, my face was red because from the laughing, yes but it was also because of tommy, I MEAN LOOK AT HIM, Like I said before pretty ocean eyes, dirty blond hair which is so fluffy to grab, His laugh as well, ITS JUST OHMYGOD SO CUTE, and when he is sleeping, he just looks so peaceful and adorable, and his lips are just look so soft to kiss. WAIT, I think I do have a crush on Tommy. No Its like Im in love with him, WHY AM I REALIZING THIS NOW? Do I really love Tommy like that, I mutter to myself. I snapped out of my thoughts when I just realized, I should go change before, Tommy and Tubbo I been gone for idk like 15 minutes? I quickly go to the guest room and get changed and go down stairs. What took you so long?, Tubbo asked with a evil smirk. Oh uhmm, I kinda zoned out in there, sorry. Oh its fine, right Tommy, Tubbo said with a smirk. I see Tommy with his head down looking really flustered.

Tommy POV:
When ranboo went to go change, Tubbo smirked at me. What? I told him? Oh nothing, but do you like Ranboo? H-HUH NO WHAT DO YOU T-THINK THAT TUBBO OF COURSE NOT, I was really flustered aftet he said that. Oh really? Then why are you so flustered huh? NO REASON, I SAID REALLY QUICKLY. Oh cmon, Its very obvious. That you both like each other, Tubbo said with a smirk. Okay how do you know this? I asked him. Oh Tommy, The way you guys look at each other, and the you guys cuddle, Its really obvious, you guys like each other, y'know? Y-Yea, I said being really flustered. Sooo, Tubbo asked, What do you like about him? Well The way he smiles, his pretty silver eyes and dont get me started with his hair, It just looks fluffy to touch, He is really calm, his voice can make me just fall asleep, and his lips they look so beautiful, and so pink that I can just kiss then.. I don't think you just like him, Tubbo told me. What do you mean by that? I asked in confusion. You're inlove with Ranboo,H-HUH NO. Mhmmm, Tubbo said with a evil smirk on his face. I was really flustered that I put my head down. Thats when I heard footsteps from the stairs, which was Ranboo. What took you so long?, Tubbo asked with a evil smirk. Oh uhmm I kinda zoned out, Ranboo said with his smooth calming voice. Oh its fine, Tubbo said. Right Tommy? I just said, Yea its fine keeping my head down from my flustered face. Ranboo cut the awkward silence, what time is it? Its 4:50 pm, Tubbo said. So we have about 3 hours left until we go. Okay awesome, I said in excitement. I think me and tommy should go and change, Tubbo said. Yea your right, I said. Okay, Ranboo said in his calming voice again.