Chapter 11 The 10th piece of love (Love letters)

After Ranboo gave Tommy a quick peck on the lips. They decided to talk and even make eye contact with each other a few times and Tommy came up with an idea. (And yes Tubbo is still there 💅)

𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
I thought of an idea and we make love letters to each other. So I decided to say it. "Hey, Ranboo can we make love letters to each other please?" I said. Ranboo just said "sure why not" Luckily I brought 2 notebooks and 2 pens. I took them out of the jacket I was wearing, and I gave Ranboo one pen and a notebook to write our love letters! Ranboo just stared at me and said "thank you strawberry" with his calm soothing voice. We started writing our love letters after 5 minutes we were done.

𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙋𝙊𝙑

When they were done with their love letters, Tommy decided to go first which said
"My love, you might be wondering, why do you love me and I love you because I love your sense of humor, it is one of the first things that I love of you, and the way you look I love the way you look, you're so handsome, but you don't realize how pretty and handsome you look. I also love the way you kiss me your lips perfectly fit with mine, I love those quick peck kisses you shower me throughout the day. And ofc your fluffy hair and pretty eyes can lighten up my mood so quickly and most importantly, you are the soul mate I thought I'd never find. You cheer me up when I'm down and help me find balance when my world is out of control. You make me want to do the same for you. Ranboo was in awe he leaned in and kissed Tommy they were melting into the kiss and Tubbo that was behind the bush just gagged at them they are cute but when they melt into the kiss for too long it is quite disgusting. They were still kissing for like 3 minutes and Ranboo just broke the kiss and looked at his notebook and was about to read his love letter but Tommy seemed sad because Ranboo broke the kiss. Ranboo seemed to notice why Tommy was sad and went up to Tommy and gave him a quick peck on the kiss. Tommy was a little happy now from that kiss, but still a little sad, and Ranboo just said "don't worry strawberry I will give you more kisses" Tommy just nodded. And then Ranboo was about to read his love letter which was "Strawberry I always haved a huge crush on you when technically I joined the dsmp your funny and loud on camera while in real life your the opposite your clingy and a big softie but still doesn't mean I will marry you when we are old enough you have gentle hands that I will love to keep holding and your also darn pretty you have pretty ocean eyes I can stare at for hours not getting bored of it and I just love your clingyness and your lips are so perfect that I can just kiss you everyday and every minute and second but what is important is that your with me on a picnic you completed me and thats why I will love to marry you my love." Tommy turned flustered and gave Ranboo a quick peck on the kiss and Ranboo just chuckled it was 7 pm for them right now so they decided to go back to Tubbos house. Tubbo realized they were packing up to go back to his house so he quickly got out of the bush and started to ran home with the videos he got from them.

𝙎𝙤𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙂𝙐𝙔𝙎 𝙂𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙐𝙈 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 😭