Chapter 7 The sixth piece of the love (Promises)

Tommy POV:
I woke up on Ranboo's chest and he was hugging my waist. I turned really flustered from it. I tried to get out of his arms but it didn't work, he just hold onto to me even more. I gave up and went on my phone to check the time, it was 4:00 in the morning, I muttered. I decided to go back to sleep.

4 hours later

Ranboo POV:
I started to wake up and see myself hugging Tommys waist and him buried into my chest. Which I found adorable ofc, but it also made me really flustered. I grab my phone and look at the time. It is 8:00 in the morning. I sighed softly and started to play with his hair, It was very soft. I then realize, we had to get out of bed, like right now. I started to shake tommy very softly to not hurt him. Mmmm no, he said. Cmon Toms get up we have to stream. no don't leave me, tommy said. I started to turn really flustered what he said. Cmon Tommy get up. No, he said. Please? I said. Fine, he said, but can you make me a promise?, he asked. Ofc tommy, I said with a smile. Please never leave me, I was shocked of what he said but I decided to say "I will never leave you my strawberry" I saw tommy turn really flustered when I called him strawberry. I found it really cute to see him flustered. Okay lets get up and go get breakfast, okay strawberry? Fine, Tommy said with a very flustered face, which was adorable ofc. I started to study Tommy, his eyes were just so beautiful like the sea, and I started to realize his hair looked like a strawberry blonde. I guess, I was staring to long. That Tommy got me to snap out of thoughts of him being adorable. Ranboo, why are you staring at me BITCH, Tommy asked. I zoned out, sorry strawberry. STOP CALLING ME THAT "RANBOOB" Tommy said. HEY DON'T CALL ME RANBOOB, I SAID VERY ANGRILY AT HIM.

𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙏𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨.