Chapter 8 The seventh piece of the love(Nicknames)

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚:
𝙈𝙮 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨, 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮.

Tubbo POV:
When Ranboo and Tommy were awake being mad at each other, I took a video. Never knew Ranboo will ever call Tommy Strawberry. Romantic, I thought. It seemed a little Romantic? Maybe? Eh Idk about love, Its beautiful thats what I know. I wonder who will have the balls to confess to eachother first? I played the video, I recorded of them when they woke up, I couldn't help but giggled and started to go downstairs.

𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙤 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Ranboo and Tommy were going down the stairs and Tommy tripped. Ranboo went in Hero mode and saved him from falling down the stairs. That made Tommy turn really flustered the way Ranboo saved him. While Tubbo witnessed the whole thing and started to smirk at them. You okay Strawberry? Ranboo said. Y-Yea I'm fine, don't worry I'm fine. Tommy said,but he actually got bruised really bad on his left arm.. Ranboo noticed and Tubbo also noticed his arm being bruised. Tubbo ran to Tommy being worried About him. Are you okay Tom's? Tubbo asked. I think I am just my arm hurts a little, Tommy said like he felt pain. Ranboo was really worried about Tommy, seeing him pain, just made him want to cry or even worst, he would do anything for tommy. Tubbo noticed there was a really sharp nail on the wall. Ranboo bring tommy to the couch please? While I get bandages for him? Tubbo said to Ranboo. Ranboo just nodded and picked up Tommy and gently placed him down on the couch. Tubbo found the bandages for Tommy and went up to him and said stay still. Tommy just nodded and tried to stay still for Tubbo to put on bandages, and done, Tubbo said. Ranboo can still see Tommy in pain, Strawberry? Are you okay now? Tubbo started to fanboy in the background trying to get his phone out from his pocket. Mm yeah, Tommy said. You sure strawberry? Yeah, Yeah Im am sure I'M AM A BIG MAN, Tommy screamed but got hurt from the movement he did. Be careful Strawberry, Ranboo said. Tommy turned flustered from the comment it was in Ranboo's calm smooth voice that just WANTED TO DIE FOR. Okay, okay I will be careful ranboo.

Tubbo just kept recording the whole thing trying not to screan about it. Ranboo leaned in and started to play with Tommy's hair. Tommy was flustered, he thought Ranboo was gonna kiss him but instead it was just playing with his hair. Tommy kinda wanted a kiss from Ranboo not on cheek tho, maybe on the lips? Tommy turned Flustered after he thought that, and then Ranboo stopped playing with his hair and started to lean in for a kiss.

𝘽𝙚𝙩 20 𝙗𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩