Chapter 19

Meanwhile, while Moonhidora guided Luke through the Hollow Earth and into the village. Madison and Katie descended into the depths of the ocean, witch was ironically nearby the location of Castle Bravo, witch had long sunk to the bottom of the ocean, with the inside of the base utterly deshroyed.

Madison and Katie were sitting in the comms room, connection had just brocken with Luke right when they entered the portal. Katie sobbed, thinking Luke might've died. Madison hugged Katie to comfort her, and told her that Luke is going to be okay. Madison soon managed to calm down Katie and she left to give more orders to the men piloting the submarine. Katie was sitting in a quarters, looking at pictures of her and her family. She's been away from her mother for awhile now, and is seriously starting to miss her.

Madison soon entered the room, and saw the picture of Katie's mom. "Miss your mom?" said Madison as she sat next to her, Katie nodded. "You sure Luke's gonna be okay?" Madison nodded and said "He's with Moonhidora, nothing can hurt that boy as long as she's around" Katie looked down, its been over 4 hours now but it feels like a full on day since Luke and Katie departed. Soon, the entire sub began to shake violently. Madison got on the radio and asked what's going on? Apparently the ship was being sucked into a vortex and was pulling them in fast. The submarine attempts to make a controlled decent, but they were getting sucked in too fast. They soon crashed!

...

Katie had suffered a concussion during the crash, and the ship survived the crash without taking on water. Katie soon woke up in the emergency room, and Madison was in the room. She saw Katie was awake and walked over, "You okay?" she said. Katie was silent, but her head was in throbbing pain "what... happened?" said Katie. Madison informed her that the submarine crashed and she was hit on the head when it crashed, knocking her out.

Madison was soon called to the control room of the submarine, she helped Katie up and took her to the room, Madison looked on the monitors and saw ancient runes in some sort of underwater Atlantis.

"What in the..?" Madison said, looking at the runes. She couldn't make out any of the texts on the wall, but the figures said it all. Everything Madison believed was true, titans and humans can live together in harmony. This whole 300 year war was never about humans becoming the apex species and eliminating the titans, it was about eliminating Ghidorah so humans can restart.

 This whole 300 year war was never about humans becoming the apex species and eliminating the titans, it was about eliminating Ghidorah so humans can restart

They continued through the spectacular city, Madison stared at it in awe, wondering how in the gods it was created. This city is clearly way older then Egyptian and Roman times. Yet this city was bigger then some cities made from the humans 300 years ago. The radar soon detected an airpocket ahead of them, that was extremely radioactive. Madison advised the submarine to stop and let the drones go ahead of them. The drones swam ahead, soon entering extremely radioactive territory.

2 drones shorted out, and one soon breached through the surface of the water and began using aerial flight propellers to fly up and out of the water, the drone scanned around and soon saw the tail tell spines of Gojira.

This was the first time Madison had ever seen Godzilla in over 300 years, she felt like she was seeing an old friend, soon the drone shorted out. "Damn it" Madison said under her breath, as she wanted to see more off the footage. Although they now had eyes on Godzilla and gathered together and began discussing they're course of action.

"How are we gonna do this? Godzilla is a force beyond our comprehension, he can't just be jumpstarted with a spark plug" said one of the men onboard.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is why we brought a nuclear bomb with us. So we can use the nuclear power from the bomb to revive Godzilla" said Madison, "We can't, our torpedo systems were damaged during crash, and we can't launch" one of the mechanics said.

Madison soon said, "Then I'll go, set a timer, and get back here and we'll get out before it blows"

"No way, if the heat doesn't fry you, the radiation will" one of the men onboard said, "Hey dumbass, Im augmented, remember? I can do it" Madison said. Everyone was silent, Madison's augmentations will protect her from lethal doses of radiation.

The plan was made, Madison got a 1 person submersible and brought with her a nuclear bomb with a 10 KT yield. She also had a radiation suit on, just in case her augmentations get damaged from the radiation out there. Madison got in and looked up, to Katie who said "Good Luck" Madison smiled, and nodded. The top of the submersible closed and she soon was lowered into the water.

Madison drove the submarine all the way to the airpocket, and soon saw Godzilla above her. She got out of the submersible, and carried the nuclear bomb with her up and brought it over to Godzilla's face, who opened his eyes and looked down at Madison.

 She got out of the submersible, and carried the nuclear bomb with her up and brought it over to Godzilla's face, who opened his eyes and looked down at Madison

Madison and Godzilla made eye contact for a brief moment, before she activated the nuclear timer to 3 minutes. She soon walked up to Godzilla's snout, placed her hand on his snout and said "Good Luck, King" in Japanese. She soon quickly made her way to the submersible and began driving back to the submarine, and the submarine imminently began driving back to were they crashed. Soon, the bomb detonated and the ship was carried by the blast all the way to the surface. Madison made sure Katie wouldn't hit her head this time.

...

Moonhidora went up top the deck of the submarine, and looked around, accompanied by Katie and some more soldiers. "Were is he?" said Madison, soon, a whirlpool began forming infront of the ship, and soon Godzilla rose from the ocean. Godzilla now seemed bigger, and Madison estimated Godzilla's new height to exceed 390 feet in height. Godzilla flashed his dorsal plates, and fired his atomic beam upwards into the sky, along with a loud roar. The beam made the sky flash blue.

Godzilla soon stopped firing and looked down at the ship, but his attention churned away imminently as she swam back under.

Soon... thousands of miles away, in a great storm, Ghidorah soon heard the roar of Godzilla. Each head snarled in anger and immediately began heading in the direction of where he heard the roar.