Chapter 4

4 months passed, and Lucas Matthew Stevenson has taken the whole "Moonhidora Protector of his family" thing pretty well, it doesn't affect him at school and even though he'd like to see her one day. He knows if he does go and see her, she will likely follow him all the way to Saint Havord City and she will create a panic and may cause destruction on the city. The city is already struggling enough as it is.

...

Katie has been beyond the wall a few times since the first time she went and she's been pretty sneaky about it and she hasn't been caught. She has tried to find Moonhidora ounce and she was not there, she must have wandered off somewhere. Hopefully, she won't wander into the city.

She has met Bugs again, and she and that bunny seem to be bonding. Bugs grew more content to be around her and sometimes followed her through the woods but she never followed her back home. Katie usually goes up there now to see Bugs.

Luke never went past the wall, he took Katie's word for it and just stood in the city. Luke kept up with his school studies and remained at home, he'd sometimes leave the house and hang out with Katie.

...

However, some trouble was stirring in the city, an unknown group of people wearing bandana face masks and had deadly weapons, like guns and handheld explosives called grenades! They've been around for about a month and they've been causing havoc on the streets at night.

Not only that, Saint Havord's power was starting to run out after all the years it's been here. The city gets its power in a power plant far away from the city, about 80 miles S.East of the city. The exit Katie used was north of the city, and she never went beyond 10 miles away from the city so the eventual journey.

Katie was soon told by her mom to never go outside at night or late at night due to the increasing danger of this gang in town, and Katie saw what was happening and agreed with her.

...

Luke woke up by his father's voice, he looked and he said "Rise and sign boy, I believe it's November 11th, aka your birthday! I have a gift for you, come into the dining room!" said Austin, Luke excitedly got up and ran to the dining room, there was a present on the table!

"No way, you got me a present!!?" said Luke,

"I know you can't afford much, but I spent all week handmaking this for you" Austin said as Luke opened the present, and what it was, was a handmade Moonhidora plushie! "I-Is this..?"

"It is, it's a handmade Moonhidora plushie, I know you've been thinking about her and since you can't go see her, I thought making this would give make it be like she's always here with you"

Luke was speechless for a few moments, "This is the best birthday present ever... thank you dad!" he said as he came into his father's arms and hugged him tightly. The thank-you hug lasted for a few seconds, he looked down at the Moonhidora plush and he hugged it. It did kinda feel like Moonhidora was here in a way,

Since it was his birthday, Luke was able to take the day off at school and get to be in his home. He stayed in his room and continue to draw different pictures, he even spent some of the day playing with his birthday present.

...

Hours later, his dad came home from work and had another surprise for him. Luke was called from his room and he eagerly went over to see what his dad got for him. He looked at the dining table and it was pizza! Real Pizza!

"Woah! It's Pizza, how did you afford this? I haven't seen a real pizza in years!"

"I was able to save up enough to buy you this, you deserve it son"

Luke went over to the dining table, "Okay, you have to help me eat this, okay?" said Luke as he sat down and began feasting on the Pizza. He hadn't tasted anything this good in years, so he made it last, after all, it was his birthday.

Unfortunately, Katie wasn't able to come over for, now 13-year-old Luke's birthday due to her mom being paranoid that the outside is too dangerous for her now. So she just wrote down a birthday card and had it delivered to Luke's home

It was now 6:30 PM and Luke was getting tired, he decided that he was gonna take a nap with his Moonhidora plushie. He laid down in his bed and slowly drifted off into sleep...

When he opened his eyes, he found himself in a strange laboratory, there were scientists walking around, some working on different consoles and a large window pointed to the outside, the moon shone brightly in the sky and through the window. He couldn't move at all, but he could feel something on him as if she was chained.

This isn't a dream, rather a nightmare!

Soon, in the window, 3 heads came into view, silhouetted by the moon light. He soon recognized those 3 heads... Moonhidora

He couldn't move, all he could do was watch as the silhouetted shadow of Moonhidora looked into the window, Luke could feel she was looking right at him

He couldn't move, all he could do was watch as the silhouetted shadow of Moonhidora looked into the window, Luke could feel she was looking right at him. Soon, Moonhidora was gone, and just as quickly, he was back, but her eye was looking right into the laboratory.

Luke's breathing grew heavier as all the other scientists were frozen at the sight, or some began running for their lives

Luke's breathing grew heavier as all the other scientists were frozen at the sight, or some began running for their lives. She looked directly into the laboratory, directly at him.

It was when a loud crash filled the air that Luke soon woke up from his nap, rising quickly as he gasped in fright

It was when a loud crash filled the air that Luke soon woke up from his nap, rising quickly as he gasped in fright. He was sweating like an animal, and his breathing was getting heavy. He looked outside, and it was storming outside again.

"What was that dream... or nightmare?!"

Luke said to himself...