Chapter 16

It was the next day, and Luke and Katie found something quite troublesome. Luke didn't understand why, but Katie knew what it was they found, she's read the books. "I don't understand! What's so important about this hunk of junk?!"

"Madison needs to see it!"

Madison soon came into the room, "Madison needs to see what?". Luke was silent, confused. Katie was nervous to show her, "Um... Madison, I thought we'd show you this, right here" Katie showed Madison what they found, and it was the remains of the ORCA, the device that created all of this.

Madison grabbed it out of Katie's hands, "where did you find this?!" "It was caught in one of our fishing nets, im guessing it was drifting out in the sea. We found it in the arms of one of our fishermen, he was trying to hide it" said Katie

Madison glared at the ORCA, "Madison, what is this thing? It's..." Before Luke could finish, Madison threw the old device into the side of a wall. It hit with so much force that it made a dent in the wall.

"Everyone get out" Madison ordered, everyone in the room left without question, they shut the door. Still, she felt the presence of someone behind her. Enraged, she shouted "I said, Get Out!!"

To her surprise, the woman behind her was Emma, her mother. "Mom?!", Emma was silent for a moment. "Hello Maddie, I know things are difficult for you. But everything turned out how we wanted it"

"How we wanted it?! This is how you wanted it!"

"I've always told you I'd restore the planet, and we have created a perfect paradise for-"

"That wasn't paradise it was a curse! All this world does is nothing but kill, nature only to murder! Nothing but global genocide! My perfect life as you call it, nothing but endless torture!"

"Im sorry Madison, but this is the only way. After several years, I've finally figured out that humanity is no longer fit to live on this planet. Witch is why I forbade you to go on this adventure"

"Humanity deserves a second chance! You can't blame every single individual human for the damage done to earth!"

"If more humans remain, they will-"

Madison snapped

"Do you realize what you are doing?! All you've done is brought humanity to the brink of extinction! Have you seen where Katie and Luke came from?! Where all my soldiers came from?! They came from a word where the only thing they knew, was fear! Fear of titans! Children, not being able to sleep, because they fear what will happen to them! They fear that... piece of shit Ghidorah will attack them in they're sleep! Think about that!"

"Although the state the world is in is most unfortunate. But it's a small price to pay for global restoration"

Madison growled, "I can promise you this, Emma. We will revive Godzilla, and we will take down that 3 headed beast, and your not gonna stop us"

Emma shook her head, and soon faded away. Madison stood in the room, both confused and angry, what was all that?! Madison soon sat down on a chair in the room to compose herself.

...

Meanwhile, Luke and Katie were on the edge of the ship, leaning over some guard rails. Moonhidora was resting, the sky had gotten cloudy and it appeared a storm on in the horizon. Looks like one that's gonna give them rough waters.

"What was that thing Madison was so worked up about?" Said Luke.

"It was what caused the war to begin with, the ORCA" said Katie

Luke raised an eyebrow, and Katie told him about how the thing was used to communicate with titans, and it could even have an "alpha frequency" witch is what awoke Ghidorah from his icy slumber.