Chapter 21 (Finale)

Godzilla was on his way twords Boston, and he heard the roars of an old ally. Seems like Moonhidora had finally left the hollow earth and came to the surface to fight Ghidorah, but he can no longer hear her roars, only Ghidorah's roars.

Moon seems to have lost the fight, and he needs to get there as quickly as he can. Madison's submarine followed behind, barely able to keep up with Godzilla. Madison knew Moonhidora had lost the fight at this point, and they're only hope now was Godzilla. If he can't defeat Ghidorah, then there is no hope for the future of humanity.

...

When Godzilla approached the Boston Harbor, he fired his atomic breath right into the air, from below the water. Ghidorah was just about to take off, but soon sees the blue beam launching up into the sky. He knew who this belonged too, his rival had came for him.

Godzilla soon rose from the water with a mighty roar, flashing his dorsal plates with blue lightning flashing in the sky above him. Soon, Mothra flew in and landed on Ghidorah's shoulder, glaring at Ghidorah.

Ghidorah rattled his tails, and raised his wings high, hissing and snarling at Godzilla. It was time, the fight that would decide on the fate of humanity, if Godzilla wins, then humans can restore they're foundations and start over in a world were titans and humans live in harmony. However if Ghidorah wins, the extinction of humanity and beyond is basically assured.

With a furious roar, Godzilla charges forward at Ghidorah. Ghidorah roars too and begins charging at Gojira too. Mothra fly's off Godzilla and joins in on the charge. Godzilla and Ghidorah collide and begin biting and clawing at each other.

...

"Get me down they're!" said Luke, the men protested, but Luke was crestfallen and kept demanding them to take him down there. They soon landed the HEAV on the ground and Luke jumped out and looked around.

"Madison should be arriving any minute now! We need to act fast!" Luke said, and he ran twords the Boston Beach, ocassionally looking up at Godzilla and Ghidorah fighting with Mothra aiding Godzilla.

Mothra sliced Ghidorah on the back with her talons, and Godzilla clawed, bit, and scratched at Ghidorah. Ghidorah used one of his heads to keep Motta at bay, while the other heads snapped and bit at Godzilla. It seemed like both were relatively even in strength.

Luke called out several times for Madison and Katie, but no response he could hear in the rain, thunder, booms, and roars of the fight going on. One soldier gets out a radio and tries to get a hold of Madison, he eventually does and Madison tells him she's in a Humvee and is heading to Luke's location.

The soldier tells Luke to stay put as Madison comes to them, but Ghidorah and Godzilla were getting closer by the second. Soon, a Humvee car drives over and the first person to get out of the truck is Katie. She rushes over and hugs Luke, both crying slightly as they are glad they're okay Katie soon gave Luke a little kiss on the cheek. Madison approaches them and joins in the hug.

"You okay?" She asked, Luke just nodded and soon they're reunion was interrupted by Ghidorah separating from Godzilla, Mothra once again grabbed one of Ghidorah's heads, but Ichi grabbed her by the wing and threw her aside. She crashed behind the crew, who ducked in cover. Madison told them to get in the car, and they did so without question.

Madison drove the Humvee away from the fighting titans, and listened in on the radio as the submarine was detecting Godzilla's radiation levels increasing dramatically. They alert her that they've got 12 minutes untill Godzilla goes thermonuclear. Witch will destroy the entire city.

...