Chapter 10

Madison ran to the control room, and saw on the radar that Monster Zero was on his way to the base, "What happened? How did he find us?!" she said. "We're not sure, but it looks like he's coming with us anyway!" said a scientist.

Madison looked up and she could see yellow lightning in the sky, it was then Madison soon realized something! Ghidorah must be on the hunt after Moonhidora! "Get Austin, Luke, Katie, and the bunny out of here!" she ordered and they were escorted to the top of the base to an osprey to get them out.

Madison guided them to the helicopter, but when they got to the roof, she ran to the railing and looked ahead, and there in the distance, she could see a golden glow heading straight for the base.

Jets flew overhead and reported King Ghidorah is in the clouds and is heading towards the base at considerable speed. Each head had gold glowing eyes, full of fury. Soon, the middle head, Ichi, poked his ugly head out and let a ferocious roar out to the base before lowering back in the clouds.

"Get them out of here!" Madison shouted

"What about you Maddie?!" said Luke

"Don't worry about me kid, I'll be fine!" said Madison, and the crew got on the chopper and they quickly evacuated the area, leaving Madison to give the soldiers orders to attack Ghidorah. They launched missiles at Ghidorah, and he roared at each blast as he landed on one of the base buildings.

Many people inside the base, scientists, and rescued civilians, all ran for their lives as Ghidorah fired his gravity beams at many different buildings and many jets who tried to stop Ghidorah's rampage. Madison soon ordered to get the rest of the civilians and scientists into titan shelters and to wait out the attack, while she ran to grab some weapons.

Ghidorah kept firing at the buildings, destroying each and every one of them and killing several of the people inside the buildings. The forces applied to try and stop King Ghidorah's attack on the city was powerless to stop the creature, as none of their missiles were even capable of slowing him down.

Madison grabbed a rocket launcher and pointed it out a window, at the middle head's left eye. She carefully aimed her shot, and when she took her shot... it struck the middle head's left eye and the head screeched in agony. Madison then ran for cover as Ghidorah launched his gravity beam at the window where Madison fired at him.

Madison's augmentations made her fast on her feet, fast enough to be able to outrun the gravity beams as they moved down the hallways. Madison soon called off the attacks on Ghidorah and just told them to get the humans out of the base when Ghidorah leaves.

She soon ran out of the base and runs after the helicopter carrying Luke, Katie, and Austin, and when she got underneath the chopper, she took a superhumanly high jump all the way to the helicopter and grabbed one of the rails.

A loud crash was heard outside the chopper, and Luke and Katie began to panic, but their panic was cut short when Madison opened the door, she had some burn marks and cuts on her, not that she seemed to notice.

Madison climbed inside and said, "Sorry for barging in..." and she sat down on a nearby seat, breathing heavily. "What happened?" said Luke, "Well... the base is gone... and well... we might have a problem on our hands" said Madison.

"What kind of problem?!" said Austin, "Looks like we're in the middle of a territorial dispute!" said Madison.

"Im sorry?" said Austin.

"Well, Ghidorah, as the King of the Monsters, considers the entire planet his territory, and our lovely girl here, Moonhidora, Ghidorah considers an intruder in his territory and like all other animals, an intruder in one's territory must be either pushed out of said territory or be killed. This is gonna be a problem because Ghidoarh's gonna be on Moonhidora's tail!" said Madison

"Well, that's just great! What now?" said Austin

"I think we should just lay low for a while until this cools off, she probably has been on the run for Ghidorah for the past 300 years so I'm sure she'll be fine" said Luke

"Luke has a point" said Madison

Everyone nodded in agreement, and Madison told them that they will be heading to another facility, one that is mostly underground.