Chapter 13

Luke was locked up, it had been about a week since he was taken. The Titan Rising organization had kept Luke as there prisoner the whole time, and only gave him enough food and water to keep him alive. He would be taken out of his cell only for questioning, and he has still not said a word of how to communicate with her.

Almost all the interrogations would end in him getting knocked out by the guards punches. While some would end in him being released.

Luke just sat in his cell, unaware of his fate at this point. Ren Serizawa is loosing patience, and who knows what level he will go at if he remains uncooperative. Luke was afraid at first, but since he's lost everything at this point, what more could he loose?

...

Madison and Katie were in a conference room with several other scientists, they were figuring out where Ren took Luke. His organization had a large number of bases, he could really be anywhere.

"We need to find Luke! He's the only way we can communicate with Moonhidora and get her to help revive Mothra!" Said Madison

"Madison, we don't know where he is, they have at least 54 bases, he could be in any one of them"

"We don't really have a choice, finding this needle in a haystack is our chance"

The discussion was a bit heated, as Madison and the scientists argued about the plan Madison has(witch is to go base to base until they find Luke).

Although the scientists had protests against her plan, they were in no position to tell Madison what to do. So the plan was soon set into motion.

Although the plan was simpleminded, Madison always had a plan and she told them to search the smaller bases first, as if they were hiding someone as important as Luke, they needed a place that is not that obvious.

...

Lukes incorporate behavior had earned him a new kind of cell, the cell was smaller and had no bed, toilet, or sink. He was also chained to the floor, he had a clasp around his waist and he couldn't stand up.

He looked up and saw a giant window, he soon recognized the area in this nightmare he'd been having. Maybe those nightmares weren't really dreams, but omens, or premonitions. There was no moon in the sky however, but several stars in the sky though, and he swears we could see Venus, or Jupiter in the sky.

Luke remained seated, and chained for several hours. He was leaning against the back of the cell, and he felt his face for a bit, no doubt he had a black eye and some swelling from all the punches he took from those burley guards beating him.

...

Luke had somehow managed to fall asleep, and when he woke up, he heard sirens going off. He leaned up and looked at the window, the moon was shining brightly in the night sky.

"Titan Alert! All personnel report to the nearest titan shelter immediately" an automated voice said on the intercom. Luke had a feeling that the titan approaching the base was Moonhidora.

Luke saw several scientists doing some last minute work on the computer. Then with a loud, thunderous crash, she landed infront of the window. Luke's breathing grew heavy as the figure of Moonhidora was silhouetted by the moon.

Soon, the right head, Io leaned in and looked into the window. Her eye enveloping almost the entire window. Her breathing was so loud it made everything inside vibrate. She looked inside, and her eye was fixed right onto Luke.

She soon pulled away out of view. The other scientists began running out of the room. Soon, her hand crashed inside and destroyed the inside. Luke went unconscious for a brief moment.

When he came too, the entire chamber was destroyed, his cell was destroyed too. Moonhidora looked inside, each head Callist, Eura, and Io looking at him. Callisto soon leaned her head down and into the cell, coming close enough that he felt her breaths blowing on him.

Luke soon passed out ounce again.

...

An alert was given to Madison that one of the biggest bases belonging to the Titan Rising Organization is under attack by Moonhidora. Madison knew Luke had to be at that base, as that would be the only reason why she'd attack the base.

They soon made there way over, and saw that the front of the facility had been destroyed. They fanned out and searched around for any sign of Luke.

Soon, they heard someone coughing, and a scientist working for the organization crawled out of the rubble. The first one to approach him was Madison, she grabbed him by the throat and effortlessly lifted him up into the air.

"Where us Lucas Matthew Stevenson?!" She shouted

The mans voice, strained from Madison strangling him, said "M-Moonhidora! S-She attacked... and... t-took Lucas..!"

"Where did Moonhidora go?!"

"I-I don't know!"

Madison soon dropped the man, he breathed heavily, and Madison alerted to the team what's going on and they need to locate Moonhidora quickly.