eleven.

THE GIRLS RAN AROUND THE LIVING ROOM, trying to escape the wrath of the evil skull. Sophie was sat on the couch, hoping the skull was too distracted to notice her.

"How about a little A.C.?" The holograph laughed before shooting out a gust of wind, sending some of the girls flying as others ran off.

One of the cheerleaders who managed to escape, Krystal, sat next to Sophie on the couch. She took in her fellow cheerleader's appearance before asking, "why are you covering your eyes?"

"It's so the liver demon doesn't catch me. As long as I can't see him, he can't see me..."

Krystal shook her head before bringing one of her hands back down. She opened her mouth to protest but the phone in Krystal's hand distracted her. She had the phone up, and it didn't take long for the blonde to realize she was recording. She pointed the camera towards Sophie and questioned, "Is there anything you'd like to say to the viewers at home?"

"What?" Sophie asked, confused.

Krystal shook her head and turned the camera back to the skull. "I'm recording for the movie they're going to make about us. I can totally see it now - Liver demon: one skull, 10 girls. Based off a true story..."

As Krystal trailed off, Sophie looked through the camera. The focus was on Bree, who was keeping Stephanie from flying off.

"Oh, do something! I like, came here because you have a cool house! But now you're making me look bad!" Stephanie screamed.

Bree shook her head, whether it was in disbelief or because of the hair in her face, Sophie couldn't tell. She yelled, "you just came over because of my house?!"

"Well, duh!"

"Well, you should take a tour. It'll blow you away!" Bree smiled before letting go of the blonde, letting the wind sweep her away.

Sophie looked at the scene in disbelief. Nobody ever talks back to Stephanie. The only exception was the Cheer bomb, which Bree was a part of. This makes it the second time she said something to the girl.

The wind stopped and the girls slowly got up, still trying to process what happened. The lights flickered back to life and Sophie could finally see the damage the skull caused by looking at the troll-like hair of her peers.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

It was less than 24 hours later when the news broke out.

Stephanie was trending again, for a reason worse than the last time.

Krystal had uploaded the video of the sleepover to social media and people were losing their minds over two reasons.

One, people were upset at what Stephanie had said.

Two, people were laughing at the way she flew across the room.

The latter was the main thing. The clip of Bree letting go of Stephanie had gone viral and was becoming a meme. The students of Mission Creek were making fun of her even more than before. And now it was affecting her personal life.

Sophie and Stephanie sat in Principal Perry's office, watching the video play on Perry's computer. The woman didn't bother hiding her laughter when the part where Stephanie was blown off came on.

Stephanie rolled her eyes, though the red on her face betrayed her nonchalant act. "Why are we watching this?"

Perry replayed the video. "Because it's funny!"

Sophie sat awkwardly as the video replayed over and over again. She was in biology when she was called to her office, and though she was happy to be out of class, the sound of only the video playing was uneasy. She didn't know why she was there.

"And because you're off the team."

Stephanie's jaw dropped and Sophie didn't try concealing the loud gasp that came out of her mouth. Stephanie was off the team? But she was cheer captain! Who would lead the team now?!

"You can't do that! I'm cheer captain!" Stephanie stood furiously, voicing Sophie's thoughts.

Perry crossed her arms, unbothered by the blonde's red face. "We don't stand for bullying here at Mission Creek High..." The seriousness on her face went away when she burst out laughing. "Oh, who am I kidding! Listen, I don't have a choice. The video of you and Davenport went viral, and the school's getting complaints from parents. You're off the cheer team and you'll be replaced."

Stephanie scoffed. "By who?"

"Her."

Perry looked at Sophie and she felt her face go red. Her? Leading the cheer squad? Sophie's heart began beating faster, from both excitement and nervousness. It was a lot of pressure, and she felt like Perry's eyes were looking into her soul. Stephanie's glare didn't help her either.

"This belongs to you now," Perry pulled something out of her drawer and Sophie's eyes widened. It was a blue and white bow, a bow that only cheer captains were allowed to wear...

Stephanie let out a horrified scream. "Are you seriously doing this? Sophie can't tell the difference between a state and a country, what makes you think she can lead a team?!"

Perry looked at Stephanie with a bored expression. "I really don't care," she said. She turned to Sophie and the blonde stared at the bow in her hand, awe written all over her face. She was still in disbelief - everything was happening so fast. "You have until Friday to decide whether you want to be captain or not. If you don't we'll just pass it on to another cheerleader."

Stephanie opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by Perry. "Off to class, both of you."

Stephanie let out a frustrated scream before storming off, her long hair flowing behind her. Hesitantly, Sophie rose from her seat and began to exit the office.

"Oh, and one more thing O'Neil."

"Yes?" Sophie asked quietly.

"You have a new tutor."

A/N: Finally, we're finished with Night of the Living Virus! Can't believe it took 3 chapters for one episode, lolol

I know that these chapters have been straying away from the plot and I'm sorry for that but I promise we'll start getting back on track very soon.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and/or share! Feedback is always appreciated :)