201-210

Chapter 201 Selling Pigs
  Chen Yi nodded and said: "Then I will design according to the original idea. I will go back first. You are busy, Director Zhang."

  She said, she left the office with a smile.

  Liu Yuwei's face was a little pale, and when she saw the autumn design drawings that Chen Yi took out, she knew she was smart.

  She should have taken a good look just now, but she didn't expect to make such a big joke!
  Looking at Director Zhang, she felt a little nervous, "Director, then I'll go first."

  "Yeah." Zhang Wenhai glanced at her, and then took a cup of water to drink.

  After Liu Yuwei came out of the office, she sighed deeply. The expression of Director Zhang just now was so scary that she didn't dare to breathe for a while?
  But that Chen Yi was also fine, telling herself that it was not the season of summer clothing, but she didn't stop herself from coming over.

  It's so annoying!
  She was a little annoyed, but it didn't matter if she thought about it, she didn't work under Zhang Wenhai anyway, at least she wouldn't have to face it every day.

  The factory manager is busy all day long, and he might forget her one day, maybe.

  Thinking of this, Liu Yuwei felt much better in her heart.

  Back in the office, Chen Yi glanced at her. Does this person always think it's weird?

  When she went to Zhang Wenhai's office just now, she saw the design drawings on the desk. What did this show? Isn't it because she hasn't been trusted by others?
  The meaning is that she said that she can't design summer clothes, which is a lie.

  On this, I went to the factory director to verify the situation.

  Compared with Chen Yi's heart, she is very disdainful, is she in the eyes of others, just like this?

  In fact, she especially hopes that these three people can be a teacher, and she can't wait to design clothes independently now, so that she can rest!

  Fools are afraid that they have the patience, wishing them to get better quickly.

  Liu Yuwei sat in a chair with a complicated mood, and then did not hear anyone calling her.

  Wu Mei on the side called her for a long time, but this person has been in a daze, looking stupid.

  She turned her head and looked at Li Qing, obviously not understanding what was going on.

  After getting off work in the afternoon, Chen Yi went directly to the black market and found Li Jiang to sell things.

  Seeing that it was her, even though she covered her face, she still recognized it.

  "Comrades are here again, what good stuff is there this time?" He laughed, hoping Chen Yi could give him more.

  There are hundreds of chickens, ducks and geese every month, in fact, there are already a regular crowd to buy, and the introduced guests can no longer buy any good things.

  Hearing that, Chen Yi nodded and said, "Do you want two pigs? Each is about 210 kilograms." In

  just a few days, the pigs in the space have grown bigger. She also tried to match the sow once, but she couldn't, so sad.

  So let's just sell two heads, and keep growing bigger and bigger. Today, she didn't feed her food.

  When Li Jiang on the opposite side heard the two fat pigs, he couldn't help being stunned, "What

  did you say?" He didn't seem to understand, and asked again.

  Chen Yi patiently repeated what she said just now, and then asked: "Can you take it?"

  In fact, she didn't know if two pigs could eat it. This is a pig, not as simple as two chickens.

  If it can't be sold for a day, the pork will taste bad all night.

  Hearing that Li Jiang received a confirmed answer, he immediately said: "I want to do it!"

  He was said, but he was a little puzzled, is this true?

  Two fat pigs? You must know that the farm can't give two pigs out of one family.

  Of course, the purchase of the unit is another matter.

  Li Jiang looked at her without disguising his doubts in his eyes.

  Chen Yi was not angry about these, after all, where can we get live pigs at this time?

  After thinking about it, she said, "I want to match the pigs, but I won't. Do you have anyone you can trust? I will give you the pigs, and I will take them away after matching them."

  "Of course, I promised your two pigs ." Sell ​​it as it is."

  There are pigs in the space. In order to avoid that they will be gone when they are sold out, she needs to match the cubs.

  Chickens, ducks and geese do not need to be matched, they are matched by themselves, but not pigs.

  Hearing what she said, Li Jiang's eyes widened and he couldn't speak anymore.

  He thinks Chen Yi must be bragging! Whoever can take out a pig, he calls that person's father!

  What's more, there are four heads in one shot? Now he doubts whether Chen Yi is teasing himself.

  But think about it, it's nothing fun?
  "What you said..." He hesitated to speak, with obvious meaning, asking if it was true.

  Chen Yi nodded and said, "These two pigs will be called again in time. Now, let's talk about the price of this hairy pig?"

  Pork is sold for 70 cents per catty in state-owned stores, but the price of hairy pigs is raised. It's not at this price if it's sold in the market.

  But here is the black market, and the meat without a ticket is still worth one catty.

  There is no market!

  If it's a pig, how can you get seven cents?
  Li Jiang thought for a while, if it is true, then a catty of seven cents is definitely not low.

  "Seven cents a catty, two hundred catties will give you 20 catties of meat tickets."

  This price is definitely a lot, and the reason for the meat tickets is because the pork is really untouchable.

  Regardless of the black market, there are everything, but there is less meat than food.

  Hearing that Chen Yi was silent for a moment, a little higher than her expectation, and that was fine.

  "Okay, then you take someone, I'll go there and wait for you." She said the address, and then went and waited first.

  After all, the pig is still in the space. Go with them. Do you want to show them a big change?

  When Li Jiang waited for her to leave, he immediately went to find someone to find a car, then clicked on the ticket, and left the house in a hurry.

  The place for this transaction was the place where Chen Yi killed the pig last time. It was relatively remote and no one came.

  There is a ruined house in the wilderness, who is here? Even if you break your shoes, you have to find a good place.

  This place is so gloomy that you don't want to approach it even if you are passing by.

  Chen Yi put the pig in the broken house, and then sat on the big rock next to it and waited.

  About twenty minutes later, Li Jiang brought people over.

  Four people came, two carts, cages and tarpaulins on them.

  Seeing the big fat pig in front of him, the expression on Li Jiang's excited face never stopped.

  He smiled and said, "Comrade, this pig is really good. It looks like it can produce meat." After

  a few words of politeness with Chen Yi, he turned his head and let people visit it .

  One is two hundred and twelve catties and the other is two hundred and twenty catties, which is really big enough.

  Now the farms are all out of the basket with more than 180 kilograms. There is no way. It is really impossible to raise them. If you continue to raise them, you will have to owe it and it is not cost-effective.

  So these big pigs up to two hundred are really rare. Unless it is an old sow, the meat will not be stewed. Even if they don't eat meat, no one wants to buy it.

  After all, what to eat if the stew is not bad? It is not enough to waste firewood, and coal is also quite expensive at this time