151-160

Chapter 151 Sister-in-law is here

When he heard this, not only the Chen Guoqiang and his wife who were facing each other were stunned. Chen Yi also looked at Liu Qinglan in surprise, why, the death of the original owner's mother, there are other hidden things? She looked at the opposite couple deeply, thinking about it in her heart.

  Although the mother of the original owner is not her mother, this breath is really hard to swallow. It is normal for a man to marry his wife after he dies. After all, he is only thirty or forty years old and it is impossible not to marry a wife.

  But if they are alive, you just come up and do things, isn't that just breaking the shoes?

  It's so hard to look straight!
  Wang Limei's face was not very good-looking, she naturally knew what happened to her. Chen Yi's mother was dying at the time. Chen Guoqiang came out of her home and was run into by Liu Qinglan. This shouted that the neighbours and neighbors knew about it, and there are still people pointing to her now.

  "Liu Qinglan, you don't need to take care of our family's affairs!" Chen Guoqiang said in a low tone, obviously angry.

  But even if it's angry, that's the truth. He knew it was shameful in his heart, so he didn't want to be mentioned. Hearing that Liu Qinglan smiled, "Do you think I want to take care of your family's affairs? It's so shameless, you don't think you are embarrassed, I still dislike it! Just you? If it wasn't for my sisters, do you think I could know you? "

  Back then, she disagreed with her girlfriend marrying this person, she didn't look like an honest person.

  But they agreed, what can I do?
  Chen Yi was a little dumbfounded when he listened to the sidelines. Isn't this a bit comparable to an epoch-blood TV series?
  Wang Limei pulled Chen Guoqiang for a while, and the two of them calmed down. They knew that there was no point in arguing about this at this time, so they turned their heads and left.

  Before leaving, Chen Guoqiang said to Chen Yi: "Since you don't want to go home, then never go home!"

  After speaking, he left directly. Chen Yi pouted her lips, saying that she seemed to be willing to go back.

  Just because of the virtues of the Chen family, she doesn't need to guess. On the day when it fails, I am afraid that Wang Limei will bring her two children to the sky.

  At that time, Chen Guoqiang would be the one abandoned by others.

  Liu Qinglan walked to her and comforted: "Chen Yi, you don't need to care about this person. What is good about the Chen family? Just wait and see. Sooner or later, Wang Limei will teach your dad a lesson."

  Don't say it. Her words entered Chen Yi's heart. Saying goodbye to Liu Qinglan's family, Chen Yi and He Mingcheng went home.

  He Mingcheng didn't say a word about the matter just now, and he didn't know how to persuade him.

  Said to forgive their family? It's not that the brain is sick, it's a fire pit like that, forgive them for what they are doing.

  Tell Chen Yi to ignore them in the future? He is a family, he can't say such things, even if Chen Yi thinks so, he can't say that, let alone he doesn't know what others think.

  Chen Yi started to prepare meals when she got home. Because she didn't eat at someone's house, she had to cook for herself when she went home.

  He Mingcheng saw her like a okay person, so he stopped thinking about it.

  It seems that the wife's heart is stronger than she thought, and she thinks more.

  Just as the two people were about to cook, the door outside was knocked.

  The two looked at each other, then He Mingcheng went to open the door.

  "Sister? Why did you come all of a sudden?"

  "Hey, it's not New Year's day to visit you? Knowing that you don't have time to go to work, anyway, the New Year's brigade is not alive, so come and see you."

  Chen Yi listened in the room, and then Go out quickly.

  Outside He Shuyun was standing in the yard carrying a bag, and beside him was Wang Jianjun, carrying a large back basket on his back.

  Both of them looked very dusty, their faces flushed with cold.

  "Sister-in-law is here, Jianjun is here too, come in quickly, it's warm inside!" Chen Yi said as she went over to help carry things.

  Seeing her, He Shuyun had a smile on her face, "Well, okay, have you all been doing well?" The

  couple has not been back since they left the Xiaohe brigade. It has been more than half a year. She is actually quite worried. come and see.

  Chen Yi entered the house and poured water on them, "Sister, it stands to reason that we should go back to see you, and let you run this far."

  She still has a good impression of this person, so Chen Yi is very happy that they can come.

  He Shuyun took a sip of hot water and said, "Why are you so busy for you to go back and do? We can't do work this winter, we are all idle in Maodong."

  "You all have jobs, how can there be so much time to go home for a stroll?" "

  She understood these two people, so she came here.

  Looking around the house, I have to say, this house is really clean and it's very well cleaned.

  "Sister, can you stay here for a few more days?" He Mingcheng has been with his aunt since childhood, so he wanted to let them stay for a few more days.

  Originally, He Shuyun disagreed and wanted to leave tomorrow, but Chen Yi followed suit.

  "That's right, sister, come here from a long way to stay for a few more days, anyway, don't you live?"

  Hearing the couple persuaded, He Shuyun could also see that they were sincere, and nodded in agreement.

  "Well, I'll just stay here for a few days with a cheeky!" She said with a smile.

  Wang Jianjun is not used to being here, but he can't go back by himself, so he can only stay here. The two brought a lot of things, and all hazel mushrooms and fungus were dried in the sun. Chen Yi soaked hazel mushrooms in water, and then asked He Mingcheng to kill the chicken. There is also a chicken, a goose, and two ducks in the house.

  He Shuyun refused to kill, but couldn't hold back the two of them. Looking at the big white cock, she couldn't help but slap her lips.

  "This chicken is really fat, so I can feed it."

  You can't see such a fat rooster in the countryside . How much food do you have to feed?

  Chen Yi smiled and said, "These are all bought in the countryside. People are willing to feed them. I will feed them tightly." They ate very late at noon, and the four of them ate very happily.

  But Chen Yi vomited after eating, which looked scary.

  "Oh my god, what's the matter." He Shuyun's face was pale as he watched the people come back from the toilet.

  He Mingcheng was a little nervous and put on a cotton jacket and said, "Sister, I will take her to the hospital. You can wait at home."

  Hearing this, He Shuyun didn't say anything, nodded and waited at home.

  He Mingcheng rode Chen Yi to the health clinic on a bicycle, and the two arranged to see an old doctor.

  I asked about what I ate at noon, whether other people had the same situation.

  "This is not mushroom poisoning, let me give her a pulse." The old doctor asked about the basic situation and gave her a pulse.

  After watching for about two minutes, he nodded and said with certainty: "I have been pregnant for a month or so. This is a normal reaction during pregnancy. Eat whatever you want, don't be too oily." The old doctor asked for a while, this Only to realize that the young man in front of him was dumbfounded and did not understand.

  It took a long time for this person to react, "My daughter-in-law is pregnant?"