91-100

Chapter 91 Selling Food 

  Chen Yi doesn't know if they will have a good life, but she has done what she can do. She is not a philanthropist, she has raised two sisters for nothing. Now she is also given a chance, of course it is also very dangerous.

  People always have to support themselves. How can there be nothing in the world in this space that she has exchanged for her life? In these days and times, when people are helping out, how can people eat for nothing?
  In the afternoon, Chen Yi gave her five catties of millet and asked her to sell it.

  Although these five catties are not much, they seem to be quite a lot in the eyes of others.

  It was the first time that Liang Xiaoju had done this kind of thing, and he was inevitably a little uneasy.

  She came to the black market cautiously, and then found her little friend, Wang Zhongjie.

  "Xiaojie!" She beckoned to a black and thin boy who was sixteen or seventeen years old.

  Wang Zhongjie is sixteen this year and is two years older than Liang Xiaoju. The two people usually have a good relationship, mainly because of the same illness.

  He smiled and said: "Can you still come to me? I just have time, go, and take you to eat noodles."

  Wang Zhongjie's conditions are not bad, he can make more than 20 yuan a month in the black market.

  Of course, it is also very dangerous.

  Liang Xiaoju shook her head. She hasn't taken anything from others anymore. What's the matter if she eats more?

  "Xiaojie, I'm coming to see you for something today." She said, taking out a cloth bag and opening it. "You sold this for me."

  Seeing what was in her hand, Wang Zhongjie's eyes widened in surprise.

  "Have you stolen things from the house?" His tone was incredulous.

  Of course, he also doubted. Liang Xiaoju usually steals a steamed bun or something for Liang Xiaohua to eat and sells it for the first time.

  Hearing that Liang Xiaoju rolled her eyes, "I am this kind of person in your eyes?"

  She immediately said, "That's it. My neighbor has a sister who has a back door to buy things. So she asked me to take it and sell it to me. you, to give me some of the benefits. " "

  neighbor sister? "Wang Zhongjie frowning, worried, said:" it can do it? "

  this thing is not like a general, this is too dangerous, the black market at any time may be Caught.

  Liang Xiaoju nodded earnestly, "Okay, they help me very much and often give me food."

  She has a very good impression of Chen Yi, and she likes this sister very much.

  When Wang Zhongjie heard her say this, he didn't ask much, "Okay, you're waiting for me here, it's not safe to go in."

  Liang Xiaoju nodded, and stood by the door obediently waiting.

  After a short while, Wang Zhongjie came and handed her two dollars and fifty cents.

  "A catty and fifty cents, this is 2.5 yuan, you should go back quickly." He quickly asked Liang Xiaoju to go back, what if something happened?
  Liang Xiaoju smiled and nodded, "Okay, I'm leaving now!"

  She packed the money and ran back all the way.

  It was getting dark when she returned, and Chen Yi came out after knocking on the door.

  "So fast?" Chen Yi saw her come back and immediately let her into the hospital.

  Liang Xiaoju solemnly took out the money from her clothes pocket and handed it to her, "Sister, a catty is 50 cents, this is 2.5 yuan ." This is the first time she has so much money in her pocket. On the way back, she was afraid of being robbed.

  Chen Yi smiled and took it, and then said: "This is our secret. No one can tell except your little friend ." "Don't worry, sister, I know." Liang Xiaoju nodded seriously. She still knows this. She is a teenager, can she still know this?

  Chen Yi asked her to wait at the door, then came out after entering the house, with a dark blue backpack in her hand.

  "It's for you. Take it back." Liang Xiaoju looked at the bag and shook his head. "You have already given me something today. I can't ask for it anymore."

  "Hurry up!" Chen Yi said: " This morning is for Xiaohua. This is for your benefits and deserves."

  Liang Xiaoju also smiled after hearing this. Isn't this just giving yourself more things in disguise?

  Knowing that Chen Yi is taking care of herself, she nodded her head and agreed, and she just had to help her with more work in the future.

  Chen Yi sent her out and closed the door and went home.

  She put some dry food in the bag just now, and two twists.

  In the evening, when He Mingcheng came back from get off work, she didn't say anything about it, because she hadn't figured out an excuse for the source of the things.

  When I think of any excuses in the future, it's the same when I'm talking.

  A few days later, she watched that the time was almost up, and gave Liang Xiaoju some rice. It was not the best, but better than the current one. This time there are ten kilograms of rice, and I am afraid that Liang Xiaoju can't move it because it's too much.

  After two times, Chen Yi looked relieved, and said to Liang Xiaoju: "Xiaoju, I want to see your little friend , can you?" Liang Xiaoju thought for a while, then nodded and said back: "When will I meet? He said."

  Chen Yi thought for a while and said: "Then tomorrow after noon, I have time."

  "Okay, I will take him to find you at that time." Liang Xiaoju nodded and agreed.

  Chen Yi refused, "I will see you tomorrow, let's make an appointment ." The two people have made an appointment, which is considered to be settled.

  He Mingcheng came back in the evening and said after dinner: "Tomorrow night I will take you to a colleague's house for dinner. You all know each other, okay?"

  Chen Yi was stunned for a moment. Why did he still eat after all these years?
  "Why are you still eating?"

  He Mingcheng said with a smile: "This is not someone who is about the same age as me. I just got married. I was a gift some time ago. But everyone didn't go to dinner. They were all on a business trip.

  " When I come back this time, I will invite everyone to dinner."

  Chen Yi nodded, "You went out for dinner some time ago. It was not this colleague's business?

  " He Mingcheng didn't say it before.

  Chen Yi didn't object, and it was all right after work anyway.

  At noon the next day, Liang Xiaoju took Wang Zhongjie to the door of the supply and marketing agency near the black market, and the three met.

  "Hello little comrade? My name is Chen Yi." Chen Yi said hello with a smile.

  Wang Zhongjie nodded, "Hello, my name is Wang Zhongjie"

  He didn't expect Chen Yi to be so beautiful and very quiet.

  The two greeted them and went to talk in a place where there was no one nearby.

  "I have a lot of things, but it must be inconvenient to let Xiaoju take it by himself, so I want to ask you." Chen Yi said the purpose directly.

  Wang Zhongjie didn't think she had many things, how many things it was.

  "Oh, what do you want to sell?" he asked.

  "Fine grains, rice and white noodles."

  "How much?"

  "It's only a few hundred catties." Chen Yi thought for a while, but still felt that it would be enough if she couldn't sell too many hundreds of catties.

  "How many...a few hundred catties?" Wang Zhongjie looked at her in surprise, isn't she blowing it?

  Chen Yi looked at him suspiciously, and asked, "Isn't it a few hundred catties?"

  Is it too little or too much?
  Wang Zhongjie smiled awkwardly, "Ha ha... OK, close."