11-20

Chapter 11: A Bad Situation 

When Chen Yi woke up, it was already dark.

  She frowned and rubbed her eyes. How long did she sleep?
  Sitting up, there was a smell of food floating outside.

  After eating three meals this day and not working, Chen Yi is not hungry at all.

  Sitting up for a moment, she opened the door and walked out.

  He Mingcheng was on fire, and seeing her coming out, he said: "You woke up, it was past five o'clock."

  He kept watching the time, and since his aunt left, he hadn't calmed down.

  Chen Yi was a little surprised, "It's this time."

  I slept for almost four hours in one night, and I really slept too much. I guess I don't need to sleep at night.

  "Yeah." He Mingcheng picked up the small pot and said: "Let's eat, I'll make it."

  Chen Yi was a little embarrassed when she heard that, after all, she was not hungry at all.

  But they have done it all, and eating a little less can be regarded as respect.

  At the dinner table, she was a little surprised to see the meat in the small basin.

  "This is?" The small bowl contained meatballs and shredded carrots.

  Where's the meat?

  Did He Mingcheng go out in the afternoon to buy meat?

  "Let's eat, I made mutton and radish balls. I don't know if you eat mutton or not." He Mingcheng served her a bowl of soup.

  Seeing the meatballs in the bowl and no shredded carrots, Chen Yi was a little moved.

  She is not a fool, and she knows how precious meat is now.

  I have been here for more than ten days. He Mingcheng not only took pork, but also made mutton.

  After dinner, He Mingcheng thought for a while and wanted to stop her.

  "Comrade Xiao Chen, Wang Chunli said in the brigade today that the two of us live in the same house. Maybe everyone knows it now." His tone was helpless.

  Although Chen Yi was surprised, she was also expected.

  After all, she had thought about it before, but now that it happened, it was inevitable.

  "It's okay, there is nothing between us, and I am not afraid of being said." She didn't care about this. There are not a few women who share with men in the prosperous future generations.

  He Mingcheng hesitated to say something, he knew that Chen Yi might not know the seriousness of the matter, and it was useless to say too much.

  When Chen Yi got up the next morning, she heard someone talking.

  She opened the door and saw, isn't it Fang Xiaoli?
  "Chen Yi, are you okay?" Fang Xiaoli saw her hurriedly over and said: "Nowadays there is a lot of rumors in the brigade, so don't go out."

  Those rural women speak awkwardly , and they say everything.

  She was a little blushing when she heard that she wanted to get angry.

  So it can be expected that if Chen Yi heard it, I am afraid that she would have to jump up with Amomum.

  This sudden concern made Chen Yi a little dazed.

  But when I remembered what He Mingcheng told her yesterday, I understood what was going on.

  "It's okay, I don't care." She smiled and comforted the person opposite.

  I am very grateful that Fang Xiaoli can care about her affairs. No matter what, this is the relationship with the original owner, and she is very pleased.

  Fang Xiaoli looked at her heartless, she couldn't help but said anxiously: "Chen Yi, this is not a trivial matter. What if someone comes to harass you? Other people's pointing is also a big problem."

  She asked herself, she was suffering. Nothing like this.

  If it were her, it might as well pack up and go home quickly.

  Seeing her doing this, Chen Yi turned to look at He Mingcheng, he also looked serious.

  "I see." She nodded.

  What if you know it? It has already happened.

  Thinking of this, she felt a headache for a while.

  Fang Xiaoli took her hand and said: "Chen Yi, don't worry, we all know the specifics. Just ask the captain to explain it."

  Hearing these comforting words, Chen Yi didn't say anything, I'm afraid It's hard.

  It would be nice if it were really that simple.

  Fang Xiaoli changed the subject in time and talked about the recent events in the educated youth spot.

  Everyone is basically staying at home except going up the mountain to collect firewood.

  Winter is cat winter, you can't grow the ground.

  The Northeast is not like the South, where you can grow crops for several seasons.

  Everyone has nothing to do on weekdays, so they like to read banned novels.

  Fang Xiaoli didn't dare to look at it before, but now itches in her heart when she hears them.

  That is to say in front of Chen Yi, other people don't know.

  Chen Yi smiled and said: "You, those books are just to pass the time, don't think about reading them in the future. There is a reason not to read them now, don't commit troubles because of reading novels."

  She didn't need to remind these things. Fang Xiaoli also understood in her heart.

  "Chen Yi, your house is pretty good, at least a little looser than an educated youth. You don't know it, it's uncomfortable to squeeze to sleep every night." Fang Xiaoli sighed again and again.

  There must be a satisfying mentally and physically. She doesn't require reading novels to satisfy her, but let her sleep well.

  Chen Yi didn't say anything and asked about other things instead. "Have you written to your home?"

  Generally speaking, they have to report their safety to their homes when they arrive. On the other hand, they also have to leave an address for their home so that communication will be convenient in the future.

  Fang Xiaoli nodded, "It was mailed the next day, did you write a letter?"

  Wen Yan Chen Yi shook her head. One was because she didn't know the home address of the original owner, and the other was the font.

  She was afraid that she would be noticed by that family if she rushed to write a letter.

  Besides, based on the previous information, it is estimated that she is dead, and no one will look for her.

  Fang Xiaoli showed a clear look, "I guessed that you can't write, but I asked my dad to say hello to your home. Let's arrive safely."

  That's fine, and Chen Yi felt relieved.

  The two talked until the afternoon, and fearing that it was too late, they asked her to go back first.

  As for why she didn't send Fang Xiaoli off, Chen Yi was also a little worried, wondering what other people would talk about herself.

  One mouth is difficult to distinguish between a hundred mouths, and the black one can be said to you as white.

  Under such circumstances, she was not mentally prepared yet.

  No words for a night.

  The next morning, Li Qinglin came over while they had breakfast.

  "Comrade Xiao Chen, I'm really embarrassed. I didn't expect anyone to come over, and this will make you wronged." He looked guilty and didn't know what to say.

  Chen Yi put down the chopsticks in her hand, "Captain, you are not afraid of shadows, you have to trouble you to tell everyone about

  this ." If this matter is not handled well, she also imagined that she would be very in a bad position. difficulty.

  Li Qinglin nodded, but said helplessly: "Comrade Xiao Chen, it's not that I didn't help you. I said everything, but no one believed it."

  "But this happened today, it really has something to do with me. , Don't worry, I must explain clearly what I should explain."

  Even if some things are explained clearly, some people still need to believe them.

  The current situation is that no one believes that Chen Yi and He Mingcheng are innocent at all!