191-200

Chapter 191Resigned 

Wu Mei glanced at Zhang Zhaodi, who was painting seriously, and curled her lips. She hadn't forgotten what happened yesterday, this time it was a complete break. But Director Chen told her to teach this person, she was really unwilling.

  "Zhang Zhaodi, your drawing is not good, the line is too heavy." She got up and went to give some guidance.

  She still wants to give Director Chen the face. As for what Zhang Zhaodi can learn, it's up to her.

  But obviously, her kindness was disappointed.

  Zhang Zhaodi was a little angry, and stood up and said, "Wu Mei, I have worked so hard to paint, so you just say no, can't you speak well?"

  In fact, her reaction was a bit big, and she was also kind, but she is too good now. Sensitive, so I don't care about others' kindness at all.

  Wu Mei's face was a bit ugly, and she said, "I'm not happy to teach you? Since you don't want me to teach, then forget it."

  Zhang Zhaodi regretted what she said, but no one taught her how to make progress. ?
  But now no one cares about her, and she has no face to look for someone.

  In this way, the atmosphere dropped directly to freezing point.

  Of course Chen Yi noticed their movements, but she didn't say anything.

  Since Zhang Zhaodi feels wronged, let her be wronged.

  Everyone went out for lunch at noon, but Zhang Zhaodi did not go.

  She is very depressed and actively goes to eat every day, but now she is not in that mood.

  Looking at the other people's tables, Zhang Zhaodi got up and looked at the picture Wu Mei drew.

  There are also Li Qing's, all of them are very average. Although she is not good at painting herself, she does have a high eye.

  Seeing Chen Yi's desk empty, she froze for a moment. She was obviously painting this morning, why didn't she have any drawing paper?

  She opened the drawer, saw a picture book, and then looked outside, no one came back.

  Zhang Zhaodi took out the painting book with a ghostly enchantment. It looks like a few of them are similar to those of Wu Mei and the others at first, and they are all average.

  But the one at the back is very good and looks good.

  She pursed her lips, then silently put the painting book back.

  After dinner, Chen Yi came back with the two of them. It was strange to see that there was no one in the office.

  I didn't see Zhang Zhaodi in the cafeteria just now. Could this person be heartbroken and went on a hunger strike?

  Although they were all curious about where this person had gone, no one mentioned it.

  To be honest, this man deserves it, and it is not necessary to be pitiful.

  It was almost time for work, and Zhang Zhaodi only came back. She packed her things as soon as she entered the house, and then left with her bag on her back.

  Basically all the things she packed have been taken away, and the desk is empty.

  "What's the situation?" Wu Mei was dumbfounded, how did this person leave.

  Others were also very puzzled, and took everything away quietly. Is this quit?

  What should everyone do in the afternoon? Chen Yi felt very tired after painting for a while. When she opened the drawer to pack things, she found that the contents of the drawer were missing!

  "Where is my picture album?" She opened the other drawers in surprise, but there was nothing.

  "What's the matter?" Wu Mei and Li Qing both came to have a look, and when they saw that she had lost something, they also helped to find them.

  Director Feng on the side also followed, and all four of them searched the office, but found nothing.

  Chen Yi knew that she did put the album in the drawer. Originally, she planned to perfect the album in the afternoon. Later, she had no time to work on new pictures.

  Just now, when I was ready to check, I found that the thing was gone.

  It's just gone.

  "What's the matter?" Wu Mei asked, "Director Chen, what is missing?"

  Chen Yi's face was not good, and she replied, "My album contains 20 well-drawn design drawings."

  Although they are Her own writing work, but she also paints with care, so it was stolen, can she be happy?

  Yes, she thought it was stolen, for sure.

  As for who it is, it is already obvious.

  Hearing that it was a design drawing, the other three people were very anxious.

  Director Feng suggested: "Or tell the director, this is not a trivial matter."

  "Yes, Director Chen." Wu Mei and Li Qing agreed.

  Obviously, although they didn't guess who stole the item, they also noticed it. This matter should have nothing to do with Zhang Zhaodi.

  Chen Yi took a deep breath and said, "I'll talk about it, you can continue to work."

  After that, she turned around and went to see Director Zhang.

  Zhang Wenhai was a little surprised to see her here, "Why did you make a new model this time?"

  He just came back from a business trip a few days ago. He hadn't seen Chen Yi come over yet, and thought he would work hard when he came back.

  Wen Yan Chen Yi shook her head and said: "There is a small officer in our office called Zhang Zhaodi. She took away my picture album. It is a design drawing that I have drawn for a long time. There are twenty pairs."

  "Twenty pairs?" Zhang Wenhai was surprised, he felt that this matter was still very serious.

  After all, the design drawing is designed for the factory. If the drawing is gone, will it affect the future production schedule?
  Thinking of this, his expression was a little serious, "You go back first, I'll take care of this."

  Seeing that he is serious, Chen Yi nodded in satisfaction and said, "But Zhang Zhaodi has already packed up his things in the afternoon, I don't know. Where did she go."

  "Leave?" Zhang Wenhai stood up, "You go back, I'll ask."

  The nature of this matter is very bad, he must deal with it clearly.

  Chen Yi didn't say much this time, turned around and went back.

  Because the time was almost up, she also left before get off work. It's useless to stay here at this time, because everyone is gone.

  Besides, the picture album is also related to the interests of the factory. Now the second factory is staring at their first factory.

  However, they don't have design talents. If Zhang Zhaodi gave the album to others, the consequences would be disastrous.

  Chen Yi would think of this level, and Zhang Wenhai knew this better, so he went to the personnel side as soon as possible.

  "What? Resigned?" Zhang Wenhai looked at the opposite person in surprise.

  The person opposite also looked strange, but nodded.

  Because it is hard to find a job at this time, I have never seen or heard of anyone willing to resign.

  However, they will settle their wages when they come to resign, so they know. If they don't resign, they don't know what's going on with this person.

  Hearing this news, Zhang Wenhai's face turned blue.

  After Chen Yi left the factory, she went home directly. He Mingcheng had returned long ago, and he heard the door opening when he was cooking.

  "I'm back." The

  two said a few words first, and He Mingcheng found that his wife's face was not very good.

  "What's the matter?" He asked suspiciously.

  Chen Yi smiled reluctantly, "It's okay, it's the work of the unit."

  In fact, she doesn't need to be angry at all, but the picture album is the process of her progress and growth.

  If there is no such meaning, she would not be so unhappy, because it would not be so.