131-140

Chapter 131 The Atmosphere Is Wrong.
  Ma Li heard that she had finished making the clothes and was also happy for her. After all, the two of them were doing well. At this time, someone suddenly came outside, saying that someone was looking for Chen Yi at the factory door.

  Who is going to work this time?
  Chen Yi responded, then got up and went out.

  It should be Liang Xiaoju, this girl hasn't come over for several days.

  But when she saw Zhang Ying at the entrance of the factory, a little surprise flashed in her eyes.

  How did she come?
  Thinking that He Mingcheng hadn't torn his face with the He family, she naturally couldn't show others' faces.

  "Mom, why are you here?" She greeted with a smile.

  Zhang Ying's expression was plain, and she couldn't see any emotions.

  "Oh, pass by and have a look. I heard that you are a worker, why didn't you tell your family?" She continued faintly, "If you said, how can you arrange a spare job in the car factory? Come here as a worker."

  Chen Yi raised her eyebrows when she heard that she didn't even know that she was in the office. But this is nothing, I don't know it's normal.

  "Isn't that too much trouble? It's the same wherever you work." She replied with a smile.

  That's how it is said, but everyone is willing to have a good job.

  Therefore, Zhang Ying felt that Chen Yi was desperate to save face and wanted to be tough in front of them. If you have not worked, you will definitely not be seen.

  "Let's go home for dinner tonight. Today is your father-in-law's birthday, and I want to have fun with everyone." She said, and waited for her reply.

  Chen Yi immediately nodded, "Okay, I will definitely go."

  This is also a big festival, He Mingcheng is not at home, if she does not go, she will definitely be said. Especially since Zhang Ying came to inform today, it would be no good not to go. Seeing that she agreed, Zhang Ying nodded and left.

  Chen Yi watched her leave, wondering if she wanted to buy something to take with her.

  After all, it is the elders, even if He Mingcheng is not good with them, it is still a matter between them.

  If Chen Yi hasn't been in position, it won't be reasonable to say it. To avoid being challenged by others, she decided to bring something with her.

  The gift does not need to be too expensive.

  Thinking of this, she turned and went back to the office.

  After get off work in the afternoon, she refused to go with Ma Li, and then went to He's house with a gift.

  The gifts and everything are very simple, and she will not give up the expensive ones, even though she is not short of money or things.

  When he arrived at He's house, as soon as Chen Yi walked in, she saw everyone coming.

  Saying hello one by one, she put the things on the table.

  He Jianlin frowned, "Come on, bring something!"

  He said so, but he didn't mean to be angry.

  Chen Yi smiled and didn't say a word, just two bottles of three yuan liquor, which cost six yuan in total.

  This doesn't look like a lot, but it's actually quite a lot.

  I was thinking about bringing something to eat. After thinking about it, there should be no shortage of food and drink to go to He's house, so I brought two bottles of white wine.

  She had seen people drinking before, otherwise she couldn't bring wine rashly.

  Can't you know that people don't drink, but bring wine?
  Zhang Ying nodded in satisfaction when she saw her coming and knew to bring something.

  I used to work for He Mingcheng, as well as compensation for He Mingcheng, which cost two to three thousand yuan.

  So they really don't care how much it is, just have this heart.

  Sister-in-law Shen Li really glanced at her, "Brother and sister come over and sit down."

  Because there is a nanny for cooking, they don't need to move. This time the nanny they hired to cook was okay, and they could do it in large quantities.

  Chen Yi walked over and sat down, and she heard Shen Lizhen say, "Brother and sister, your clothes are so beautiful. I heard you work in a garment factory?"

  This time she was wearing new garments from the garment factory, which Chen Yi made two days ago. Woolen jacket. The factory manager has already produced it, so this one is left for Chen Yi to wear.

  Chen Yi smiled and nodded, "Well, yes."

  "Oh...what position?" Shen Lizhen's eyes were careless.

  "Purchasing department." Chen Yi replied.

  It's not a shameful job, and it doesn't matter if you say it.

  What's more, she has several jobs, in addition to translators, there are also costume designers.

  "Purchasing department?" Shen Li looked at her in surprise, thinking that she was an ordinary worker, but she didn't expect to go to work in the purchasing department as soon as she entered.

  "My younger siblings are really amazing. I went to the purchasing department when I entered the factory. It's hard work, right? I heard that she travels a lot. " This time she didn't have the lax attitude she had used before, but corrected a lot.

  Chen Yi raised her eyebrows, then nodded, "It's hard work, but I don't travel often."

  They thought Chen Yi was a messenger, so they didn't ask much. Even for miscellaneous work, the monthly salary is more than 30 yuan, which is a very good job.

  The second sister-in-law, Zhao Xue, looked at her and asked, "Is my younger siblings with a high school diploma?"

  Zhang Ying mentioned it before. The only thing she was satisfied with Chen Yi was her high school diploma and urban household registration.

  It's not ashamed to say such conditions, and it's okay for work. Chen Yi didn't know what she meant, and nodded, which was considered a response.

  After thinking for a while, Zhao Xue continued: "Why don't I introduce you to a job?" The
others looked at her in surprise, because Zhao Xue usually seldom speaks and is withdrawn, so she really didn't see anyone who she took the initiative to help.

  He Mingyuan was a fool, but he was a little surprised when he heard his wife say this.

  "You introduced her to her job?"

  Zhao Xue turned her head and looked at him, and said, "Do you have any opinions?"

  The communication between the couple seemed very problematic. He Mingyuan was not particularly enthusiastic, nor did he look at her more. And Zhao Xue, too, her face kept cold, and everyone looked like it was not pleasing to the eye.

  Chen Yi hurriedly came out to interrupt, "Second Sister-in-law, I have a good job now, I think it's pretty good."

  She didn't want to get married here because of herself.

  Zhao Xue didn't look at her, but still stared at He Mingyuan.

  The two people have a posture of letting no one else, just staring.

  He Jianlin didn't want to talk at first, but seeing that the two of them were not finished, he said, "Is the meal still ready ?" "That's it, let's sit down!" Zhang Ying hurriedly told them to go there and sit down.

  Originally, she felt sorry for her second son, so she felt even more upset when she saw her daughter-in-law and her son quarrel.

  She glanced at Zhao Xue dissatisfied, but didn't say anything.

  Zhao Xue didn't care at all, her face was cold and went to the restaurant for dinner with everyone. Today the children are here, and the three children and the nanny are eating at another table. There was a nanny to take care of it, and the adults didn't go to see it anymore, and ate by themselves.

  Chen Yi sat next to Zhao Xue and Shen Lizhen, Zhang Ying maintained the atmosphere at the table, and finally eased a lot.

  He Mingyuan raised a cup and drank some wine with He Mingde, and He Jianlin was also very happy.

  Regardless of others, he was very happy when he saw a house full of children and grandchildren.

  The family is so lively and blessed.