161-170

Chapter 161 Investigation Results
  Chen Yi smiled and said nothing. In fact, she also thought about it in her heart. After all, she was reported suddenly, and it was impossible not to let people think about it. But she doesn't know who it is, but whether she offends someone is not certain.

  When the investigation results come out and prove that I am fine, then it can be explained that this is not the action of Director Zheng. After all, I offended Director Zheng alone two days ago, so it wouldn't be a sudden report, right? Chen Yi couldn't figure out who it was, so he couldn't make a conclusion easily now.

  When Zhu Jintao saw that she didn't speak, he didn't ask too much. After all, he was just doing business, not listening to gossip here.

  Not long afterwards, two comrades came back from outside with a file in their hands.

  "Director Zhu, this is Chen Yi's file." A female comrade handed over the file and continued: "According to our investigation, none of the comrades who have worked with her on official business know this person well."

  "Short working hours, promotion Very fast. But we also learned about the situation with the two factory directors. It is indeed because of meritorious service that they were promoted."

  "Chen Yi has made a great contribution to helping the factory design garments. In the past six months, orders in the factory have increased a lot. Credit for her new costume."

  Zhu Jintao listened and watched, there is indeed no problem, the only problem is that the promotion is fast enough.

  It is really rare to have a high school graduate who can speak foreign languages ​​and design. Such talents will be promoted no matter which factory they go to. So that anonymous letter was probably reported because of jealousy.

  "Any other questions?" He asked, looking up at the two people opposite.

  "No Director Zhu!" Both shook their heads.

  Since there is no problem, Zhu Jintao turned to look at Chen Yi.

  "Director Chen, it seems to be a misunderstanding. Thank you for cooperating with our work." As he said, he got up and stretched out his hand.

  Chen Yi stood up openly and shook hands with him, "Thanks to Director Zhu for clarifying for me, since there is no problem, it is the best." I am afraid that things will get messed up and mess up when nothing happens.

  When Zhu Jintao saw that she was acting generously and generously, he said: "Director Chen should be careful of the villain. There are no other problems here. If you have delayed your work, you can go back."

  This person is an individual talent. A lesbian is calm. It is really rare.

  Chen Yi nodded, greeted the others and left.

  After going out, she looked sullenly into the distance, who was causing her trouble?
  But when she was not thinking about it now, she turned around and went back to the office.

  At first everyone thought Chen Yi would not come back, but in a blink of an eye, this person returned.

  "Director Chen!" Wu Mei saw her coming back, and hurried over and asked: "Director Chen, you are back, how is it? They didn't do anything to you, right?"

  Chen Yi shook her head and took the faces of everyone in the office. In the bottom of his eyes, he said: "It's okay, I am not afraid of the shadow leaning, and the investigation is clear, and I will naturally be put back."

  She smiled calmly, and no one could tell that she was angry.

  Of course, these people are not necessarily the ones who reported her secretly.

  Hearing that she was okay, Wu Mei nodded happily, "It's okay if it's okay, it's okay."

  At this moment, the office door opened from the outside, and Ma Li hurriedly walked in and saw that Chen Yi was okay, and she was relieved.

  She asked: "What's the matter Chen Yi? Why did the factory committee suddenly investigate you?"

  Just now, the comrades from the factory committee went to their office to investigate, and only then did they know that Chen Yi had been taken away.

  It's not that she went to the factory committee just now and heard that everyone had left, so she came to ask.

  When Chen Yi saw her coming, she smiled and said, "It's okay, why do you care so much? You still don't know my strength? Is that something ordinary people can shake?"

  Ma Li smiled, "Okay, you Director Chen How good, I'll go back, there is still work there."

  Chen Yi nodded and was about to send her out, Zhao Linxiang began to talk.

  "This is an office, not a vegetable market. Go out and chat." She looked arrogant and no one looked down on her.

  Hearing this, before Chen Yi became angry, Ma Li was excited.

  "Zhao Linxiang, you now think that you are the deputy director, so you can do whatever you want? What a great official!"

  Zhao Linxiang stared at her fiercely when he said this.

  They are the same people who entered the factory, so they have competed with each other for a long time.

  However, Ma Li has a high degree of education and is serious about her work. In a few years, she has become the deputy director.

  Zhao Linxiang worked secretly for several years before being transferred to this office as deputy director this year.

  Of course, their office is not more crowded than Mary's.

  There are more than ten people under his hand, plus two directors here, for a total of five people.

  What's more, Zhao Linxiang couldn't control Chen Yi, only three people could be managed.

  "Ma Li, don't be mad, the road ahead is still long, where is it now?" She was a little unconvinced, with a look of anger on her face.

  Ma Li sneered and said, "If you really have this ability, you don't have to wait. You couldn't compare to me in the past, and you won't be able to compare to me in the future." These words really touched Zhao Linxiang's heart. People.

  Chen Yi couldn't help giving Ma Li a thumbs up, Sister Niubi!

  The two didn't pay attention to Zhao Linxiang again, and turned around and left.

  Ma Li turned her head and said, "Call me if anything happens in the future. No matter what, I have been working in the factory for so many years."

  Chen Yi nodded, understanding what she meant. "Don't worry, Sister Li, I didn't treat you as an outsider. I must trouble you if I have something in the future."

  Hearing this, Ma Li nodded in satisfaction, and then went back to work.

  Chen Yi watched her walking away, remembering the attitude of other people who entered the office just now.

  Although Zhao Linxiang was surprised, he only had an expression of disdain, and kept looking down on her.

  Needless to say, the other two officers were all surprised, but they were also relieved. Obviously they were scared just now.

  Not to mention Wu Mei, since she came to this office with her, she helped her by herself.

  After getting along with each other, I didn't find any wickedness in this girl. She went back to the office and sat down, and this time she was in no mood to draw a design.

  It's really boring. Chen Yi thought that she didn't offend anyone, especially in the factory. Although getting along is not a lot of friends, it doesn't offend anyone.

  No one has ever blushed or quarreled. That is, Zhao Linxiang had a little holiday with her, but it was not like this. She really couldn't figure out who she had offended.

  After get off work, Fang Xiaoli also knew about it, and hurried to ask her about her situation.

  Chen Yi comforted: "Don't worry, it's okay."

  Fang Xiaoli sighed deeply. She hasn't turned her body yet and just wants to help. That won't help, so she can only stare at her.