181-190

Chapter 181 A Rare Opportunity

  "Well, yes." Zhang Wenhai nodded in agreement, and then asked: "Why did I suddenly remember to mention this? I didn't say how many clothes you have to design."

  Indeed, he never mentioned it. Pass these requirements.

  However, Chen Yi knew that Director Zheng had always been okay, so she greeted Zhang Wenhai first, so she didn't need to talk to others in the future.

  Chen Yi smiled and said, "It's nothing, isn't this saying hello in advance?"

  "Oh, okay." Zhang Wenhai nodded and asked her to go back.

  This time the clothes are handed in, and Chen Yi can also be idle.

  Go back and instruct the three little officers to do clothes drawing. Wu Mei is fine, but his vision is too low and needs to be improved.

  Other people's paintings are not good, their vision is not good, and they need more training.

  Although it is more troublesome, it is expected, after all, not many people can be particularly good at the beginning, so talented.

  "Director Chen, why don't my paintings work?" Wu Mei stood there sadly, almost crazy with her own design in her hand.

  Chen Yi sighed after hearing this, and said helplessly: "Do you want to design more boldly, such as colors, or what accessories to add? You can't always ask me, if you keep asking me, is there still a need to create?"

  "I always give If you have your opinion, it won't become my design? You have to think about it."

  That's what Wu Mei still doesn't understand, but she also wants to understand. No wonder the workshop master hasn't been innovative, it's true. too difficult.

  If everything is so easy, I am afraid there is no such department.

  "I'll go back and think about it again." She narrowed her mouth, then turned and went back.

  Chen Yi shook his head. This person is clever, but his imagination is not good.

  The same is true for other people. They don't have the ability to think. They feel that the clothes should be like this, and there is nothing new in them.

  During the lunch break at noon, Chen Yi watched Director Zhang walk to the office, and hurried to catch up.

  "What's the matter, Director Chen?" Zhang Wenhai looked back and saw that she was so anxious, thinking that there was something important.

  Chen Yi breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Director Zhang, I want to discuss something with you." The

  two entered the deputy director's office and talked for almost half an hour. The basic morning break has passed.

  "I said Director Chen, next time I have something to do, come to me during work hours, don't come during the lunch break." Zhang Wenhai looked helpless and rubbed his temples.

  Although these leaders do not need to do physical work, they also need to rest when they use their brain power.

  Chen Yi smiled a little embarrassedly and said, "Okay Director Zhang, I have delayed your lunch break, then I will go back first."

  After talking about business, she doesn't need to stay here anymore.

  Hearing that Zhang Wenhai could only smile wryly, waved her to let her go back first.

  Chen Yi returned to the office, and then thought about what was just discussed.

  In fact, I just want to take these three little officers out to meet the world, and stay in the factory all day long, and there is no chance at all.

  Without knowledge, it will never work behind closed doors.

  Especially in the clothing industry, designers have no vision, and they are no different from ordinary tailors.

  Therefore, Chen Yi mentioned to Zhang Wenhai that he wanted to take these three people on a business trip for half a month.

  Counting it down, they don't have much work in their office now, basically Director Feng is dealing with trivial matters.

  But Zhang Wenhai did not refuse, nodded in agreement.

  "You three come here." Chen Yi raised her head and greeted the three of them.

  The person on the other side was stunned for a moment, then quickly put down the things in his hands and walked over quickly.

  "That's it." Chen Yi cleared her throat and said: "I told Director Zhang that I will take you on a business trip next week, but the food cost is very small, and the food must be poor."

  "You can follow along. Those who don't want to go can not go. This is not a rigid rule in the factory. I want to take you out to study. As for whether to go or not, you decide for yourself."

  After all, she mentioned whether to go or not, so I don't want to go. She is not reluctant.

  Of course, she thinks there should be no rejection, right? Being able to go out for a long period of knowledge does not delay work.

  The factory provides reimbursement for travel expenses, and there is indeed not much food supplement. This is not the work assigned by the factory. It is actually very good to do this.

  "Go! Of course! I'll go!" Wu Mei was so excited, she wanted to see a long time.

  Since Chen Yi asked her to design clothes independently, she realized that she did have shortcomings in this area.

  Going on a business trip is definitely a very good opportunity and must not be missed.

  Li Qing thought for a while and nodded and said, "I will go too. Anyway, it is a good opportunity to

  learn !" She has not learned much so far, but she also knows that the good opportunity for long-term knowledge is not always available.

  Hearing everyone else said that he was going, Zhang Zhaodi grabbed his clothes, pursed his lips and said nothing.

  Seeing her tangled, Chen Yi asked, "Zhang Zhaodi, are you not going?" What

  a great opportunity. Although she respects their opinions, it would be a pity if someone does not go.

  After hearing this, Zhang Zhaodi said with difficulty: "I'll go back and ask the family members?"

  She felt embarrassed after saying that, after all, she is in her twenties, and she needs to ask her family when she goes out.

  Chen Yi nodded, "Okay, anyway, there are still a few days to go next week, you can just tell me if you decide."

  She didn't care so much, she said she was willing, and she didn't want to go.

  Although Chen Yi doesn't care too much about her business, the other two don't quite understand it.

  Wu Mei went back to sit in a chair, turned her head and asked, "Zhang Zhaodi, why don't you want to go? This is a great opportunity. Let's go out this time, and maybe we can design clothes when we come back."

  This is a bit wicked. It's like going out and reincarnation.

  But everyone also understands what she means, anyway, it is a rare opportunity.

  Zhang Zhaodi smiled bitterly, she wanted to go too, but...

  "I'll go back and ask, it doesn't matter if I go or not." She grabbed her clothes and lowered her head.

  She said that she was not sure, but she knew in her heart that her family would definitely not let her go.

  Although the salary is not deducted, the family needs her.

  "All right." Wu Mei sighed and said: "You'd better go. This is an opportunity specially sought by Director Chen. Generally, the unit does not have any outside work, but never let it go on business."

  She worked as an apprentice here for three years. So I know a lot.

  A business trip means travelling expenses and food and accommodation. This is all money, and the factory will not easily spend money to let them go out to play.

  It should have taken a lot of effort to come to Chen Yi for this.

  Zhang Zhaodi didn't speak, and kept his head down. He didn't have much energy to draw pictures all afternoon.

  On the contrary, the other two people are very happy, chatting and drawing from time to time, and they look very relaxed.