31-40

Chapter 31 Clumsy
  Chen Yi suddenly remembered that she said before that she learned how to make clothes from others.

  "Aunt, didn't you say to teach me to make clothes? Are you free today?" She just didn't want to go out, anyway, people are here, so it's okay to teach me a little bit.

  Seeing that she was really interested in learning, He Shuyun nodded and agreed, "When you have time, take out the sewing machine and find a few pieces of cloth. I will teach you to step on the sewing machine first." Making clothes is very particular, except for stepping on the sewing machine. It's not the same.

  There are also tailoring fabrics, which have their own ways. Chen Yi went to the sewing machine, took off the covered cloth, and took a stool for my sister-in-law to sit down.

  He Shuyun did not hide her privately, and tried her best to teach as long as she would. She will also tell the questions Chen Yi asks.

  In the afternoon, Chen Yi had learned to step on the sewing machine, change the thread, and made a pair of insoles. Although there are too many threads and messy...But this is a good start!

  He Shuyun smiled reluctantly, this niece and daughter-in-law were a little clumsy. Most people not only step on the sewing machine in an afternoon, but can also make a decent insole.

  But this is a nephew, she can't fight, and she can't dislike it. "Very good, Chen Yi, if you have any questions, go to my house and find me. I have to go back and cook." She glanced at the time, it was already late.

  They have two meals a day, at eight in the morning and more than four in the afternoon.

  It's already four o'clock, and I have to go back quickly. Chen Yi was still immersed in the joy of learning. Hearing that she was leaving, looking at the time, it was indeed late.

  She smiled embarrassingly: "Sorry, my sister, I'm sorry to delay you so late, do you want to eat here at night? Anyway, I just cook."

  "No, there are children in the family, and your uncle has to eat too. "He Shuyun refused, then waved and left.

  Chen Yi escorted her to the gate of the yard, and then went back. This time she was still interested. Making clothes was fun, a bit like making clothes for dolls when she was a child. She moved the sewing machine into the space, and then learned slowly, like making clothes for a doll.

  Anyway, the fabric piles up into mountains in the space. I didn't know what to do before, but now I have a goal.

  make clothes!
  In this way, she worked behind closed doors, and one study lasted two days. From the beginning to make crooked clothes, now I can make a small vest.

  Of course, her original purpose was not to make waistcoats, but clothes with sleeves. However, this sleeve is always out of place, and it is crooked after sewing.

  After thinking about it, Chen Yi decided to go to my sister-in-law to ask, it was better than being alone.

  The doors were locked, and she went out carrying the basket. Inside are self-made sleeves, waistcoats, and two pieces of fabric for learning things.

  He Shuyun's home is not far away, near the river, about 500 meters away.

  No one came out along the way. Today's weather is a bit cloudy, and it is estimated that it will snow at night. When she reached the place, she knocked on the door first.

  Although in the countryside, He Shuyun knocks on the door every time she goes to her house and is very polite.

  "The door is unlocked, come in!" He Shuyun's voice sounded in the room.

  Chen Yi opened the door. The layout here is the same as He Mingcheng's house. There are two houses, east and west, and the kitchen is the same as the door.

  There is a stove on the left and right of the door, which is used for cooking, and the kang can also be used for heating.

  Entering the East Room, this is the master bedroom, so everyone is usually here.

  "Oh, Chen Yi is here." He Shuyun smiled immediately when he saw people coming.

  "Hurry up on the Kang, warm and warm."

  There are other people in the room, a woman in her thirties, hugging a boy about three years old.

  She had met this person, who was He Shuyun's daughter-in-law.

  "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law." Chen Yi said hello.

  "Xiaoyun went to pour Chen Yi a glass of water." He Shuyun instructed the daughter-in-law next to her.

  Chen Yi immediately said, "Don't be busy, I'm not thirsty."

  Zhang Xiaoyun didn't listen, so she put the child down and poured water.

  Chen Yi sat on the edge of the kang and took out a handful of fruit candy from her pocket. The outside was wrapped in aurora candy paper. There was no production date and a manufacturer.

  This is already the cheapest candy in the space. There is no way. She doesn't like bulk candy. Collecting supplies is good.

  I used to have a high vision, but now it seems that what you should see at the beginning will be useful sooner or later.

  "Come on, give you candy." She put the candy in front of the child.

  The child seemed to be frozen, his cheeks and nose were flushed, and his nose was full of mucus.

  It looks like it's too late, but Chen Yi's complexion is unchanged, and she doesn't say anything.

  She is just the daughter-in-law of someone's nephew, and she doesn't know how to teach others how to bring children.

  Besides, aren't all the previous children like this? He will look the same healthy in the future.

  "Oh, take it back, what kind of candy did he eat like that!" He Shuyun asked her to put it up and took all the candy back.

  Zhang Xiaoyun, who looked at him, didn't say a word, put the poured water next to Chen Yi, and then went to hug the child.

  The child didn't know what was inside, but when he heard of Tang, he immediately looked at Zhang Xiaoyun with eagerness.

  Chen Yi stopped He Shuyun and said, "Sister, what are you doing? The children have seen sugar. Is it possible to let me be a villain in front of him? It's okay for the children to eat some sugar!"

  "I have a lot of sugar at home, all I don't like to eat these by mail."

  She really does n't like sweets, just watching these sweets are ruined in the end times, so she put them away.

  At the beginning of the end times, everyone didn't take these things, so she didn't pick and take them.

  I don't know what happened afterwards. In just two months, I just collected similar supplies and died with the scumbag.

  Seeing her doing this, He Shuyun glanced at her grandson again, but gave up and gave Zhang Xiaoyun all the sugar.

  "Xiaoyun, don't feed him too much, you put it away."

  Zhang Xiaoyun was obviously a little happy, nodded and said: "Don't worry, mom."

  Then he turned to look at Chen Yi, "Thank you brother and wife."

  She is not. I am ignorant, her mother-in-law doesn't speak, she dare not take anything casually.

  Therefore, she waited for He Shuyun to speak before she put the sugar away.

  "Tiger, thank you aunt quickly." Zhang Xiaoyun asked the child to take the candy, not forgetting to thank the child.

  "Thank you auntie!" Huzi grinned happily, and put the candy into his mouth, not forgetting to play with the candy paper.

  Chen Yi smiled, and then said to He Shuyun: "Sister, I have been thinking about it in the past two days, this sleeve is always wrong, you can help me see." As she said, she took out the things over and over again.

  Where is the clothes, it's just a vest. The sleeves are fat and plump, and they look like trousers.

  He Shuyun was a little speechless, and she started making clothes before she learned it.

  Zhang Xiaoyun, who was next to him, couldn't look at him either. With such a good cloth, he was blind in vain.