1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth
  "I hate you! I hate you!" Chen Yi suddenly sat up, her scarlet eyes full of hatred.

  She can't wait for everyone to die! Those who bully her will die!

  "Chen Yi, what's the matter with you?" The girl on the side was taken aback, clutching Chen Yi's arm and wondering what happened to this person.

  But when she saw the face of the opposite person, she was almost scared to death.

  Chen Yi...

  so terrible.

  The look in her eyes, her expression, and her pale face almost thought she would see a ghost during the day!
  Chen Yi was stunned when she heard her voice, and when she looked at the surroundings, she was actually in the train.

  But the green leather train looked very old, and everything around was so unfamiliar, she didn't understand what had happened to her for a while.

  The people around were watching her, with curiosity, pity and gloating in their eyes.

  what's the situation?
  "Uuuuu..." The sound of the train whistle sounded, and she turned her head and looked out the window.

  The outside is white, and the houses are vaguely visible between the lofty mountains, and there are bursts of smoke... The sky is blue and there is no cloud in sight.

  How can this be?

  She remembered that one year after the end of the world, the sky had become faint all year round, and the sun had never been before.

  The sky was full of sand and dust, and there was no sight ten miles away.

  How is this going? Is she born again?
  Everything was too much for Chen Yi to think about, and there were too many doubts in her heart.

  She suppressed her doubts and anger, calmed down for a moment, then turned her head to look at the person next to her.

  When she was out of control just now, it was the girl who asked her and knew her name.

  "That..." She didn't know what this person's name was, and she hesitated for a moment.

  "Chen Yi, don't be sad, your dad must have been deceived by the later woman! Don't worry, I will always stand by your side!" The little girl has a round face and fair skin. I knew it was a no-brainer.

  Why does she know?
  In less than an hour, Chen Yi had known everything from this little girl, Fang Xiaoli.

  It turned out that she was no longer the former Chen Yi, but Chen Yi in 1969.

  She and Fang Xiaoli grew up together in the same street.

  The two went to elementary school together until they graduated from high school this year.

  During this high school period, I didn't learn anything at all. Instead, I needed to participate in activities frequently.

  After graduation, the two people responded to the call of the country and went to the countryside to support construction.

  The family situation of the original owner was complicated. Her mother died when she was ten years old. One year later, her father Chen Guoqiang married Wang Limei again.

  Wang Limei brought a son and a daughter, about the same age as the original owner.

  Usually in front of Chen Guoqiang, he is very good to the original owner, and keeps small movements behind him.

  But this time the original owner went to the countryside, originally decided to let Wang Limei's daughter Chen Li go.

  But Chen Li had a serious skin allergy, so Chen Yi replaced it.

  After listening to Fang Xiaoli's words. Chen Yi knows that there are probably many secrets in it. But now it has nothing to do with her, she has already gone to the countryside, and now she is on the train, what can be done? In her opinion, actually going to the countryside is not necessarily a bad thing.

  At the very least, Wang Limei's methods could not be dealt with by the original owner.

  Otherwise, in the past few years, how could it be mixed up like this?
  However, coming to this world from the dangerous end times made her suddenly relaxed a lot.

  But she also knew that human hearts were more terrifying than zombies.

  So, the relaxation now is just physical and mental, and the rest...

  they should not be able to live anymore!

  night.

  The roar of the train remained the same, and most of the people in the carriage were already asleep.

  But Chen Yi couldn't sleep for a long time.

  Her current mood is very complicated, and she doesn't know how to describe it.

  The events of the previous life are still vivid, but now it is the age of peace.

  "Huh..."

  She exhaled, looking at the dark night outside the window, her mood was complicated.

  In her previous life, Chen Yi was a college student who graduated from a prestigious university. Although her parents were divorced and married, their family was well-off and she never treated herself financially.

  Two people each give two thousand yuan a month for living expenses, and they will continue after graduation.

  Although she is not rich and wealthy, she still didn't go to work.

  Chen Yi talked about her boyfriend when she was in college, and originally planned to get married after graduation.

  Unexpectedly, the other party wanted to set up a business first, but before it was set up, it came to the end of the world.

  Because of an injury, she triggered the ancient jade space, which is very large and can be planted.

  She only told her boyfriend about this, but she did not expect to be killed by him and another woman, a member of the conspiracy team.

  A trace of hatred flashed in Chen Yi's eyes, and she was relieved.

  Before she died, she took out a ton of explosives that had been stored in the space and detonated it.

  Although she has no abilities, she prepared very hard, afraid of dragging her boyfriend.

  Unexpectedly, it was actually used on a scumbag.

  Although they are supernatural beings, they only have level one to level two abilities. In the face of powerful explosives, they probably won't have a chance to escape.

  Now that they are all dead, she should also come out.

  Chen Yi closed her eyes and told herself.

  In the past, I have to live for myself in this life... After riding the train for three days and three nights, the group finally arrived at their destination.

  Looking at the dilapidated train station in front of him, Chen Yi didn't know what to say.

  Everything around you can be seen clearly, they are all bungalows, and you can't see the buildings at all.

  A few people ran up not far away, and after talking to the people next to them for a long time, they began to take them out.

  Ten of them, all of them jumped in the line at this place called Changxing Commune.

  But it is impossible for everyone to be together. This commune is equivalent to a town, and there are several brigades below.

  When we arrived at the commune's compound, a few people stood in the courtyard.

  After a while, a man in his forties came out with a piece of paper in his hand.

  "Comrades, welcome you to support the construction of Changxing commune!"

  "Because we commune brigade following a lot, give you separated, after all, everyone has educated youth brigade point, one can not put too much."

  "Below I read the name in front of the bullock cart I commanded."

  There are four bullock carts opposite the ten people, and there is a person on each cart.

  Fang Xiaoli took Chen Yi's hand and said, "Chen Yi, I want to be with you. We grew up together and we can still have a care together."

  She didn't want to be with others, after all, she didn't know each other. Once bullied, no one can help to speak and call someone.

  Chen Yi looked at the front and didn't say anything. She didn't know if she could be together, or if she could talk if they were not together.

  When you get to other people's sites, you have to listen to them.

  "Chen Yi, Xiaohe Brigade!"

  "Fang Xiaoli, Shanhe Brigade!"

  "..."

  "Ah?" Fang Xiaoli grabbed the person next to her, "What should Chen Yi do, we are not together!"

  She was crying in a hurry , what should be done.

  She is afraid of this person who is unfamiliar in life.

  Chen Yi patted her hand comfortingly, and said, "Don't worry, I'll ask about it in a while."