Chapter 48

A/N: Sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes! Bear with me here, my laptop is broken! >.

------------------------------------------

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 48:

-Jennie's POV-

Time has passed by without the question, because now it was the annual break of my college semester. Months, has passed by, to be precise.

I've gotten rid of the problems, since Alex hasn't seen Harry for quite a long time, he assumes that I'm no longer with him. And it's true.

Still, I've been avoiding any contact with the boy in my class, and it's helped lots.

If you think time was what healed me, it wasn't. Truth is, Harry has been the only thing in my mind.

He probably already moved on.. Away from me and my stubborness. I just wish I could've at least seen him one more time.. But I was afraid if I did, it would've just collected more problems. Sometimes, parts of me regretted ever changing relationship with Harry. Was it just because I always had that weird feeling whenever I was with him?

This was my current situation.. Falling for my popstar bestfriend, who was at the same time still the Harry I loved ever since the first time I saw him.

But there was two sides to the curly haired boy. The first one, was the kind Cheshire boy that was always caring about me, and the second one, which was the arrogant boyband member who had let fame get to his head. Either way, he was still.. Just Harry to me.

"Bye Jennie!" Chelsea runs into the nearly cleaned room, hugging me tightly.

"Aww, where are you off to already?" I questioned, also sending the hug back.

"My boyfriend's here." She grins proudly, blushing slightly.

I frowned, seeing she had easily gotten over Niall's love for her. Now, I guess she had just grown out of it. Just like I did.

"Wanna meet him?" Chelsea smirks slightly.

"Yeah, sure. Love to get a see at this," I shrugged as she bubbled a laugh before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room to where a blond boy was leaning on the wall.

But not just any blond boy..

"Niall!" Chelsea calls.

"Hey babe! Hey Jennie!" He turns around, running over to Chelsea first to give her a peck on the cherk, before to me to give me a quick hug.

"Niall? Chelsea? Wait.. What?" I was pointing a finger as I looked at both of them in confusion.

They laughed, Niall rolling his eyes. "Yes, I asked her to be my girlfriend."

I mouthed an aww, gesturing my hands in a happy fit as I squealed, grinning widely. "Oh my god! Finally!" I breathed out, shoving both of them playfully.

Chelsea smiled up at Niall who was quite taller than her as she rolled her eyes.

"I fulfilled her dreams," Niall smirks, as she glares at him knowingly.

"Shut up." She mumbles, blushing deeper as she looked down at her hands.

By Niall saying he fulfilled her dreams, it basically means that he knows that Chelsea has been dying to be with him even before she met him. Which is quite surprising, because she was and still is a directioner.

"Wait.. Niall. Can I ask you something?" I bit my lip.

He nods slightly, looking at me worriedly.