Chapter 38

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 38:

-Jennie's POV-

I laughed and rolled my eyes at Louis' saying. "Don't worry, I missed you guys too." I twirled around as they grinned the four attacking me in a hug as soon as I said that.

"But if you really think about it, it's only been like a day and a half." Niall chuckled as I went to hug him.

"Still, I've never been away from you guys for that long. To hard." I shook my head as I nuzzled my face to Niall's chest as I gave him a hug.

I could feel him smile as I felt his arms wrap around me.

Once I got on giving each boy an individual hug, we were now in the middle of the hall like derps.

"I should probably get back to class." I shrugged, considering that there was still like 30 more minutes of the class left.

"Nooo! What about Chelsea!" Niall whined, pouting slightly.

"Would you chill? She's still in class right now! You guys just wait in the hall for me, okay?" I nod once.

"But we want to come with you!" Harry was now the one pouting.

I groaned. "Guys there are already girls who hate me right in that classroom just because I know you guys. So seriously, I really don't----"

"Don't listen to them! They're just jealous, love." Harry reassuringly smiled. "They're jealous just because they aren't my cupcake girl."

I smiled myself as he pulled me into his arms. "Okay, now you seriously need to give up that nickname." I giggled.

"No, it is a beautiful name and I thought of it myself so no." He squints, shoving me playfully as I chuckled.

"Okay. Class. Now." I talk in some one word sentences as I turned around. "Just follow my lead." I nod once before opening the door.

"Mrs. Walker, do you umm mind if my friends here sit with me?" I asked as she shakes her head briefly efore motioning for us to come in and just sit down.

As we came in, the boys pulled chairs and sat around my desk as I awkwardly fiddled with my fingers.

A hand his reassuringly set on my leg as I find it to be Harry's. I smiled, entwining fingers in with his under the desk.

"How old is she again?" Harry teases as I hit him in the arm.

"She's only like.. 50." I shrugged, laughing quietly.

"Look, her hand is even shaking while she's writing on the board." He whispers, motioning slightly as I held back laughter once again, but laughed just a little.

"Would you stop making fun of my Chemistry teacher and just shut it." I chuckled softly.

He smiled, shaking his head as he leaned in to give me a peck on the lips. He does as I refuse to let him pull away. He goes along, chuckling slightly through the kiss as I kissed back softly with a small smirk growing on my lips.

"Excuse me." I hear a hand slam as I quickly pulled away, turning to the front.

"Jennie if you aren't here to listen in my class, I suggest you just leave." She says.

I bit my lip. "Sorry."

She sighs, motioning for me to go ahead on out.

The boys pouted as I gave them a bad glare once we left the classroom.

I groaned. "Okay. How about we just.. Stay out here. Harry you are messed up."

He just laughed. "I love you too."