Chapter 29

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 29:

-Jennie's POV-

We had gone back up to the eiffel tower seeing it had stopped raining. Harry wasn't the first boy I saw on the tower, but I think it still counts because I feel the same way.. Yeah.

We were sat on top watching the beautiful view, as I find Harry sighing ever so suddenly.

"What's up?" I mumbled as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"My mum.. Back at home, she.. She kind of got hurt." He says in a shaky voice as I quickly looked up at him.

I looked at him worriedly. "What happened to Anne? We need to get back.. Y-you need to see her." I panicked.

"We're gonna be going home tonight, to see her. I just hope she's okay."

"She will be. Gemma's there." I reassured as he grasped me in a hug, giving me a peck on the cheek as I smiled.

"I was actually supposed to leave, an hour ago." He goes, checking his watch. "But instead I came for you to admit my feelings." He says sheepishly.

"Harry, you know you didn't have to do all of that for me. You could've been closer to home now." I frowned.

"But I wanted to. I was scared that you would've been Zayn's by tomorrow if I didn't come for you."

I shrugged. "I would've figured this all out once I saw you." I chuckled lightly with a soft smile. He seriously just stayed for me? Wow.. I didn't know I was as special to a person like that.

"Let's go?" He smiled at me with a nod.

I nodded in answer, sending the smile back. "Let's go."

Once we walked into the hotel room, all the boys were there with Danielle, Eleanor, and.. Another girl. She's really pretty though.

"Umm are we missing anything, here?" Louis goes as they look at us in silence. I look down at our hands which were locked as I blushed, my eyes widening.

"Yeah, I think we are, Lou." Liam nods as Zayn smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Okay, we're official." Harry says after a silence as they all cheered running up to me and Harry to hug us as I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Yeahh get it Harry!" Niall fist pumped as I smirked at him.

"That's so cute!" Danielle grinned.

"You guys are adorable!" Eleanor exclaimed.

I smiled at the ground as Harry just stole a kiss and I kissed back.

"Ahhh don't do that im front of us! Keep it pg, kids!" Louis groaned as I laughed through the kiss.

"Lou, you're just jealous I picked her." Harry goes as I smirked and Louis pouted.

"So who's this?" I smiled at the blonde girl.

"I'm Perrie." She smiled back.

"Zayn met this lovely girl a couple of hours ago." Liam explains as me and Harry nodded at her.

But me, I completely fangirled. "Oh my god, you're so pretty! Do you like him??" I wiggled my eyebrows.

She laughed as I continued to look at her teasingly. Yeah, obviously I can be a real tease.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Filler chapter!! I got the next whole chapter planned out! So yay for that!! lol btw, thanks for giving Jennie herself a visit to write on her board! She's gonna be on tonight, I think to read the prologue and first chappie of this bcuz she can't wait her butt up! Even though its her birfday present!! Ughh, lol.

200 votes and a hundred comments until the next chapter? TANKS!

Vomment and fan! :*

-BritishBums xox