Chapter 16

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 16:

-Harry's POV-

I had finally found the right and hot girl to dance with.

Her name was Liberty. Even her name was hot.

She grinned pulling me to the dancefloor, as she immediately started grinding on me.

That's another good feeling.

"You're name's Harry right?" She twirled around as My eyes sparkled. I put my arms around her waist.

"Yeh." I smiled cheekily.

"You're adorable. And it's like I know you, but whatever." She chuckled, getting closer to my face.

I tightened my grip around her feeling eager to kiss her even though I just met her a couple of minutes ago.

"Here. I'll do it for you." Liberty basically read my mind as she leaned in, making out with me furiously.

I kiss back with a smile on my face, our tongues colliding.

Okay, now this was definitely going to be a night.

-Jennie's POV-

I bit on my lower lip hardly watching the girl eating Harry's face off.

I pouted, trying to look away. My stomach suddenly started to do flips as I..Wait.. Why was I getting butterflies?

"What's wrong?" Zayn spoke into my ear.

He turned around seeing Harry eating some random girl's face off.

Look at her! I bet she's just using him! By the look on her face, it just.. UGH. I can actually kill someone right now.

I grit my teeth. "In for a show?" I asked him.

"Sure. Why not." He smirked, agreeing with the idea.

I grinned, pulling him to where Harry and that girl was.

Zayn started to fakely kiss my neck, but looked extremely real as I grinned. He was just tickling me.

I chuckled, but remembered that I was supposed to have a straight face on. I realistically wrapped my arms around his head pushing him closer.

"Zayn!" I purposely shouted.

Harry whipped around, pulling away from the kiss he was in immediately as he looked at me and Zayn with wide eyes.

Wait.. Why was I trying to make him jealous? Why did I even care in the first place?! What the actual.. Eh. It's funny, so I'll keep doing it.

I pretended to grind on Zayn, making it look as real as I could as Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist and I extended my arms around his neck as I faced the other way.

Harry was still shocked as I grinned, but didn't make it obvious that I was doing this to make him jelly.

"Do you know her?" The girl rose an eyebrow as she asked him.

Harry sighed. "Yeah, I do, but-----"

Harry unexpectedly gets slapped in the face as I gasped, my eyes widening as well. I motioned for Zayn to stop as I bit my lip. I immediately started to feel bad.

She slapped him really hard.. I didn't want that happening!

"Harry!" I gasped, holding a hand to my mouth as I made my way over to him. "Are you okay? Oh my god.." I rambled as there was the red hand mark still sticking out on his face.