Chapter 22

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 22:

-Jennie's POV-

Once Harry was done putting our stuff into the bottom of the tour bus, I walked in seeing that the four boys were all sprawled around the whole bus on their phones.

"Lads, Jennie's here." Harry motioned, flipping his curls as all of them looked up and I smiled.

"Jennie!" Louis screeches as I flinched slightly. He made his way over to me, attacking me in a hug. "We are soo much fun, you will never get bored." Louis grinned.

"Oh really, huh?" I smirked, patting him on the head.

"So where's our first stop?" Harry asked the driver up at front.

"All we're doing today is travelling, so tomorrow we're stopping by Wembley, and then we're moving out of London.

"Yayyy Wembley!!" Niall beamed as Zayn gave him a side hug. Niall cuddled into him.

Awww bromance! Although I really want to see some Larry action. I'm secretly a Larry shipper and I haven't even told Harry yet.

I lazily plopped down on the couch next to Liam as I flipped my phone out to.

"Goodness, I'm hungry." Niall groaned a few minutes later. "Sir, how far are we from Nandos?"

"About an hour away."

"Ughh!" He whines, throwing a mini tantrum.

I felt my pockets seeing if I had any food on me.

"Niall, here you gooo.'' I held the word out, tossing him a cereal bar. He grins, immediately unwrapping it and devouring it under five minutes.

Harry smirked, sitting down right next to me.

"Regret coming on tour with us yet?"

"I might soon if Louis won't stop jumping on me." I joked.

"He does that all the time." Harry chuckled.

I mentally aww'd in my head, thinking that he might've done that to Harry.

---------

Pretty soon, Niall had forced us to come to a stop so he could go eat some Nandos.

He skipped happily into the restaurant as I laughed.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" Harry smiled, shoving his hands into his pockets.

I nodded. "Sure."

"Guys, me and Jennie are going somewhere!" Harry calls to the rest of the boys who were about to enter the place.

"Wow Haz, go blow me off for your second best friend!" Louis pouted, pretending to cry.

"I love you!" Harry stretches a hand out as Louis shook his head dissapprovingly once they made their way inside.

"You guys are so weird." I looked at him weirdly.

"Oh, and you aren't?" He rose an eyebrow.

I looked at him sternly as he just laughed.

"Soo about Taylor, is she yuh know?" I wanted to get deep on this topic.

"Well, she definitely is mad," He started off as I sighed, burying my face in my hands.

"I told her that I needed some time off though. To just think about what's happening."

"Harry, why did you do that? You didn't have to do that." I shook my head.