Chapter 44

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 44:

-Jennie's POV-

It's been about three days that has past ever since the boys had arrived to me and Chelsea's crib, and luckily no problems were started. And I've been avoiding Alex ever since that.. Disturbing night. Harry and me have been closer than ever now, but just the slightest closer. If you know what I mean.

Sadly, I still haven't given my promise out to him since it kind of got interrupted, but it's still a bit fun to see him so desperate. So I think we'll have to wait on that moment.

I slowly had started to forgot about that whole fortune teller business too, and I think it's helping a lot. No more problems. Me and Harry against the world, isn't it? Well then so be it.

The boys were about to leave for an interview this beautiful morning while me and Chelsea had to go to our first class.

"See you later, babe." Harry says his voice not changing even one bit. Still very husky.

I smiled, as he gives me a light peck on the lips as I grabbed my books giving thr boys a wave as well as Chelsea.

"Just be careful to not get caught when you get downstairs." I called as they turned around.

"Will do!" Harry waved.

Niall smiled at Chelsea before I could see her literally melt before they left for the elevator.

"So how are you two? Finally together, as I said will happen?" I smirked, leaning on the doorframe.

She sighed, rolling her eyes, not giving me an answer, but changing the subject. "Come on, we need to get to class already."

"Oh no we don't. This can wait a couple of minutes, now spill!"

"Well we aren't together.. Nor are we really in the friend zone either.. I don't know." She shrugged.

"What?! I thought you two would've already made up your minds!" I frowned.

"Well we haven't! If you think about the distance, his fame, and all.." Her voice trails on as I shut the door. We both walked together, now taking the elevator.

"Don't make the mistake I made, Chels. I want to see you be with him. The boy has these crazy feelings for you." I say, smiling at her reassuringly.

The elevator stops at floor #4, meaning that someone was joining in on our elevator party.

"Gurl, don't give me that bullshit! How hot was he?!?" We find this skinny boy in a tight shirt and a bright yellow scarf, rolling his eyes as he set a hand on his hip. He had seemed to be talking on the phone.

Me and Chelsea exchanged a look, as I smiled slightly. We awkwardly stood on the other side.

"Whatever! Ahhh I bet it was sexy!" He gasped in a high pitched voice.

Chelsea smirked, seeming like she knew who this was. Oh I think she knew who everyone was.

"Hey Travis." Chelsea chuckled lightly.

He looks up, grinning madly. "Chelsea!! Gurl how you been??" Unexpectedly flipping his phone off and hugging her unexpectedly.

"Great!" She laughed, hugging him back. Well.. You could probably say that this boy wasn't the straightest crayon in the crayon box.

"And who may this be?" He squeals, snapping his fingers as he looks at me and eyes me up and down. "Oh. My. G. Is that your natural hair color?!"

I chuckled, nodding slightly. "I'm Jennie."