Chapter 34

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 34:

-Jennie's POV-

"And I'm..." My voice trails on as I write my last sentence. "Done!" I exclaimed, jotting a period down as I danced weirdly.

I look up, finding Harry who fell asleep on the couch and Chelsea who also fell asleep on her bed right now. 

I chuckled, but groaned right after, glaring at the time, seeing that it actually is almost midnight.

"Harry.." I whisper shouted, trying to wake him up.

He doesn't make a move, but snores even louder.

"HARRY!" I shouted as he shot up from his spot, looking around as I laughed.

"You done?" He grumbled, hazily.

I nodded. "I just finished."

"Yes! Now we can talk." Harry grins.

I bit my lip, glaring at the time. 

"HAZ! MAKE ME A SANDWICH, WOULD YA?" Niall called from a distance as I laughed, Harry rolling his eyes.

"Niall, it's nearly midnight! Just get to bed you Irish leprachaun!" Harry shouts as I couldn't help but smile at that.

Pretty soon, Niall comes out of nowhere, attacking Harry as the camera shook everywhere and I just laughed at how ridiculous they were. All I know is that if Niall doesn't get the food that he wants, then he will find a way to get it. 

Harry is panting once he finally gets Niall off of him, and his curls are a mess.

"I gotta go make him a sandwich." Harry pouted.

"Wait! Could you call Niall for me really fast? I need to show him something." I chuckled.

Harry nods obeying as Niall snatched the ipod from him. 

"Hey Jennie!" He waves cheerily.

"Hey Nialler!"

"What is it?" He asks.

"I just have to show you something." I chuckled.

I giggled, pointing the camera to the cardboard cutout of him in the corner of the room as I hear him gasp.

"Who are you living with?! Is she like in love with me or something?" He whisper shouted as I laughed.

"I think she is! Her name is Chelsea. I'm pretty sure she wants to meet you, but she's knocked out dead right now." I point the camera to the sleeping Chelsea on her One Direction bed.

He chuckles. "Weird, she's kind of pretty." 

"She's crazy when she's awake." I admitted as he laughed.

"I like crazy. Maybe she can talk to me sometime?" Niall questions as I smiled.

If Chelsea just found out that Niall Horan wanted to speak with her, she would've died in seconds.

"Yeah, probably tomorrow I can get her to probably talk to you. Although she might be scared." I chuckled.

"It's alright. I'd like to meet your roomie! She seems nice!" He nodded, holding a thumbs up.

"She is literally obsessed with you guys. Her whole side of the room is like of you guys." I go.

"NIALL! YOUR SANDWICH IS READY!" Harry sing songs from the kitchen. "Now give me my girlfriend back!" He says.