Chapter 56

After Su Chi Yue finished posting on Weibo, several netizens commented and interacted.

    [Did you have been blinded by love recently? 】

    [The back of my big boyfriend is so charming. 】

    [Big, do you still remember Xia Yuhe who was waiting for you to update the comics by Daming Lake? 】

    Su Chiyue waited for a while and saw these comments, with a trace of guilt in his heart. He was so busy that he had left the comics for a long time.

    He gave a unified reply, [@苏子叶: I am really busy recently, because I have to be busy with thesis defense, and I will continue to update it after the defense! 】

    Tang Ye looked back at what he was sending on his phone, "What are you looking at?"

    "Posting on Weibo." .Su Chi put down his cell phone after finishing the game, and remembered his variety show.

    "Have you watched "The Impossible Challenge" yesterday?" Su Chiyue was extremely looking forward to this.

    Tang Ye paused, "Look, with Gu Xiaoran and the others, you performed very well."

    The more Su Chi looked like a complimented kid, he was delighted, "How about the special effects, are they scary?"

    Tang Ye was about to beat the eggs, but he almost threw it away. He cleared his throat, "Well, the special effects are very good."

    Su Chiyue looked expectant, "I heard Xu Feng say that their TV is 108 inches, so watching this kind of show must be really cool."

    Thinking of the 108-inch TV in Xu Feng's house, Tang Ye panicked, what did the TV do so much?

."Yeah." Tang Ye continued humming.

    Su Chiyue said, "Do you have anything this weekend?"

    "Not sure, what's the matter?" Tang Ye asked.

    "If you are not busy, go visit my class, and then we will watch the next episode together on Sunday night." Su Chiyue is looking forward to it.

    Tang Ye took the strawberries and washed them under the faucet, "I will be on a business trip on Friday, and I may not be able to rush over on Sunday."

    "Oh." Su Chiyue can't be said to be lost, it's just a show, "Then you will be busy with you first."

    Tang Ye raised his head, always feeling that Su Chi was a little bit disappointed, and he felt guilty, "I will watch other shows with you next time."

    Su Chi smiled more and more, "I don't think so, I just think it would be very warm to watch this program with you."

.Warm? Tang Ye wanted to go through the dictionary again. How could this kind of show be described as warm?

    Tang Ye didn't know how to answer the conversation for the first time, so he picked up a tempting strawberry and stuffed it into Su Chiyue's mouth.

    Su Chiyue's mouth was stuffed full, and the juice spread out in his mouth, which was very delicious.

    "It's so sweet."

    Tang Ye gave him a plate, left a few strawberries and took the rest, "Eat less, there will be a lot of delicious food in a while."

    At 4:18 in the afternoon, the crew of "Pour the World", the crew of "Majestic Mountains and Rivers", and Xin Guifu Jewelry together sent their best wishes to Su Chiyue's birthday.