Chapter 44

Su Chiyue came out of the bathroom and saw Tang Ye leaning on the sofa and swiping his phone, with an inexplicable smile on his face.

    "What are you playing?" Su Chi walked over and asked.

    Tang Ye quickly cut the number, then put the phone down, "Look at your picture."

    The more Su Chi looked over, Tang Ye's screen was the photo announced by Xinguifu, "Which one looks good with me or the photo?"

    Tang Ye gathered people over, "Of course it's you."

    Su Chi smiled and pressed Tang Ye on the sofa, and began to rub his hands restlessly, still muttering, "The hand feels really good."

    Su Chiyue's hand leaned into Tang Ye's shirt. His chest was tight to the touch. His cheeks were slightly red, and he was about to go downstream when the phone rang again untimely.

.Su Chiyue looked at He Chao's name and scratched his head. He sat up and connected the phone.

    He Chao's voice is very excited, "Your fans are really awesome, the Sun Rain series are all sold out, invincible and invincible."

    Su Chiyue has never heard such an excited voice from He Chao, "Sold out?"

    "Yes, right, go and see for yourself, that fan bought millions of products at once." He Chao couldn't help but excitement, Xin Guifu headquarters has already begun to prepare big-character posters, this is since their new products went on the market. , The best sales.

    Su Chi slapped his tongue, "Millions? I bought jewelry? What's wrong with having so much money? It's not a meal to buy so much jewelry."

    He Chao was speechless, "If people can afford to spend millions, it proves that they don't care about the money."

.Su Chiyue: "Yes, I don't understand the world of the rich."

    He Chao asked something about the audition tomorrow, and then he hung up the phone.

    Su Chi clicked on Weibo to see which big guy bought so many things at once, so he heard Tang Ye say leisurely from the side, "I'm thinking about whether you should change your agent."

    "Why?" Su Chiyue said while scanning Weibo, without raising his head, "I think Brother Chao is very good, very dedicated and responsible."

    "It has been a good thing to disturb people many times, and I suspect that he has installed surveillance on you." Tang Ye expressed his dissatisfaction with this.

    Su Chi patted Tang Ye on the shoulder, "An la An, there will be opportunities in the future. We are still young and the road is still long."

.Seeing that even though Su Chiyue was talking to him, but his eyes did not leave the phone, Tang Ye leaned over to see what made him so fascinated.

    Su Chiyue clicked on the Weibo of "Summer That Year · Crispy Candy" and kept sighing, "Look at his replies to others and say you don't think it was a waste. I bought so many things because of love. You said, This person doesn't understand me, why is it so true? I feel that I am not worthy at all, I am really ashamed."

    "You don't need to be ashamed. Be yourself and be their role model. It is worthwhile to progress with them."

    Tang Ye's words awakened Su Chiyue. He felt that although he was working hard, he didn't have any definite goals. He was confused, "You are right, I have to work hard, live a good life, and be positive. To take on this responsibility, I want to be the light in their eyes."