Chapter 25

Tang Yanchen's hand came to a stop a centimeter from Suchi's eyebrow, and he looked at the hand that grabbed him by the wrist with resignation.

Mr. Tang pulled Mr. Tang up hard and let go, only his face was still frosty.

Tang rubbed his wrists and his voice was so soft, "Brother, let's go over there and talk."

The two seem to have a rapport in this regard, fearing to wake up Su Chiyue.

The brothers entered the office and Mr. Tang looked miserable, "Brother, haven't you seen me for so long, have you done this to me?"

Tang glanced at Tang's wrist and coughed, "You shouldn't covet him."

Tang Yanchen laughed at the joke, saying, "Come on, brother, what are you thinking? I know you like him. How can you think of him differently?"

Mr. Tang was relieved to hear it, and then heard Mr. Tang again.

"Brother, have you noticed that we look a little alike?"

Tang Ye was dumbfounded, and this was just beginning to take a serious look at what Tang Yanchen looked like.

Frankly speaking, as an elder brother, he never went to look carefully at the exact shape of his younger brother, Wu Guan, and he always felt that Tang Yanchen was not a child of the Tang family, and although he was a good looking man, he did not have any shadow of the Tang family at all.

Tang Yanchen was brought home by his father, Tang Zhonghai, when he was five years old. Although Tang never mentioned it, Tang Ye knew that it was his father's illegitimate child outside.

The illegitimate son was kept outside for five years, and Mr. Tang brought the family home only after his mother died.

Tang Yanchen, 5, is a good looking man with a good command of language. Although Tang Ye knew that he was only a child and could not decide his own birth, he had never been cold and hot toward Tang Yanchen.

When Mr. Tang arrived at home, perhaps because he had lost his mother as a child, he was careful and likable.

Although Ms. Tang's mother was dissatisfied with the arrival of an illegitimate child, she had been very good to Mr. Tang throughout. Only Tang Ye knows that his mother often weeps in the dark of the night alone, and secretly weeps, otherwise she would not have died sooner.

He's been acting strange and unhappy, and he can't hate his brother, who's two years his junior. In the end, he decided that Tang Zhonghai was the only one to blame, and to hate.

If Tang Zhonghai hadn't been having an affair and had an illegitimate child, how could two women have died because of this?

His mother's death also became a spark for Tang Ye's relationship with Tang Zhonghai, and since then, the father and the son have talked less than half a sentence, without which they will be completely torn apart.

Mr. Tang grew up with a song and dance behind him, but he never got past the point. He always thought Mr. Tang should look like his mother.

As Mr. Tang surveyed, he thought about the past until Mr. Tang called him, "Brother?"

Tang Ye turned around, which happened to be opposite Tang Yanchen's eyes, and I have to say, Tang Yanchen and Su Chiyue's eyes really look like each other.

"You want to tell me, what relative is Su Chiyue?"

Speaking of which, Mr. Tang's eyes suddenly darkened, and he then smiled bitterly, "I think my only friends are my father and my brother. There are a lot of people who look like each other, but they just feel like they're related."