Chapter 37

Tang Ye watched several people say what you said to me, added WeChat friends very happily and also built a WeChat group by the way, feeling that he was very superfluous.

    Tang Ye coughed slightly, "Do you think this is appropriate?"

    Gu Xiaoran put a piece of duck intestines into her mouth, "Of course it fits."

    Su Chiyue caught a piece of fat beef, dipped it in an oil dish and handed it to Tang Ye's mouth, "Wait for me to teach you how to play."

    Tang Ye satisfactorily ate the fat cow after hearing this.

    The few people were eating lively, and Su Chi talked and laughed with them. He thought that these noble brothers were full of airiness. Unexpectedly, they were very easy-going, and there was no airiness at all, just like college students on campus.

.Tang Ye got along with a few of them, and it was rare to relax, and the whole person became more grounded, as if walking down from the clouds.

    After eating the hot pot, Gu Xiaoran offered to go to the clubhouse to play. Xu Feng and Chen Songbai both agreed.

    Tang Ye didn't agree, "Go ahead, Chi Yue's plane will be off tomorrow morning, and we have to rest today."

    "Well, wait for you to contact us, then we will get together." Gu Xiaoran said.

    "Okay." Su Chi agreed more happily.

    When walking out, Xu Feng walked beside Su Chiyue, "Yueyue, thank you very much."

    The more Su Chi didn't understand, he turned to look at him.

    Xu Feng continued, "Tang Ye has only changed since I met you. He used to feel very bitter in his heart."

.In fact, Su Chiyue had never known how Tang Ye lived, but from the Tang Zhonghai and Tang Yanchen he had contact with, they actually loved Tang Ye very much, but Tang Ye seemed to have a gap in his heart.

    "Treat him well." Xu Feng said, reaching out and patting Su Chiyue's shoulder. In the next second, Tang Ye took his hand from Su Chiyue's shoulder.

    "Hey, have you smelled the jealous smell in the air?" Xu Feng shouted towards Gu Xiaoran and Chen Songbai behind him.

    The two people stretched out their hands and slapped them in front of their noses, "Yes, whose vinegar jar is overturned!"

    Su Chi smiled and looked at several people, and then took Tang Ye's hand, "My house, I am responsible for taking it away."

    Tang Ye drank a lot of alcohol and leaned on Su Chiyue's shoulder after getting in the car.

.Su Chiyue couldn't help but remember that the day he first met Tang Ye, he sent himself back to school. That's how Tang Ye fell asleep leaning on his shoulder, and then gave him a massage device for this matter.

    Tang Ye didn't fall asleep this time. Before the two returned to the apartment and went to take a bath, Tang Ye told Su Chiyue, "Teach me to play games for a while."

    Su Chi made an OK gesture, and when he got out of the shower, he found that Tang Ye was already waiting in the living room.

    As a result, when Su Chi got closer, Tang Ye had fallen asleep leaning on the sofa.

    The more Su Chi looked at it, he couldn't drag Tang Ye, and it was easy to wake people up, so he could only hold a quilt and cover it up for Tang Ye.