Chapter 39

Tang Ye looked at the surprise that Su Chiyue had prepared for him, feeling infinitely in his heart. He held Su Chiyue tightly, "Very pleasantly surprised, thank you for being so hard."

    Su Chiyue's head rested on his shoulders, happily, "Thank you Mr. Tang for such a high evaluation, I'm very useful."

    【Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! ! ! ! ! ! 】

    [Su Chiyue is too hard, right? It happened to be stuck at 10:22. 】

    [I smell the smell of money. 】

    [Brother and Susu stand together so good, I'm not working anymore, I want to take oxygen! 】

    Su Chiyue celebrated Tang Ye's birthday with such a high profile, coupled with the live broadcast of "Love at First Sight", #苏池越为唐烨庆生# quickly became the number one hot search, and the popularity remained high.

.Clicking into the topic, there are various videos and photos of Su Chiyue celebrating Tang Ye's birthday.

    Although there are a lot of sour words, Tang Ye has a huge number of fans, and basically they can’t see them all. Tang Ye’s twenty-seventh birthday greetings are everywhere.

    The Su Xin Tang Super Talk is like Chinese New Year, and everyone is beaming.

    In just one night, the number of followers of Suxintang Super Talk skyrocketed by more than 10 million.

    Tang Ye's fans and Su Xintang's CP fan Weibo and forums are full of lottery draws, which is very lively.

    Gu Xiaoran and the others looked at the two cuddling together on the roof terrace, and felt that there were too many of them.

    Gu Xiaoran kept fanning and fanning her hands, "Ah, how come the smell of dog food on the roof of this building, do you smell it?"

.Xu Feng clutched his nose, "Isn't it? I can't. I'm allergic to dog food. Now I feel itchy all over, so I left."

    Chen Songbai pulled the two away, "See the doctor early for allergies, and go, I'll prescribe some medicine for you to prevent the symptoms from getting worse."

    As soon as Su Chi heard that they were leaving, he turned around and said, "Ah, yes, that big cake hasn't been eaten yet. I just asked the waiter to help install it and put it in your car."

    Gu Xiaoran several people stretched out their hands and made an "OK" gesture, indicating that they knew.

    Su Chiyue shouted again, "Don't worry, I'm fair. We have four families, one and a half floors."

    Gu Xiaoran and the others almost didn't fall into a big fight after hearing this.

    Xu Feng looked back at Su Chiyue incredulously, "Four families? Obviously five people!"

."After all, Tang Ye and I are a family." Su Chiyue said confidently, "It would be very unfair to you if I divide into five."

    Chen Songbai came over and patted Xu Feng on the shoulder.

    Gu Xiaoran and Xu Feng nodded vigorously.

    Su Chi smiled and looked at them, "You have to finish it, it's a shame to waste!"

    [Hahahaha, the four families of Shentemo. 】

    [Find the psychological shadow area of ​​a few help friends. 】