Chapter 33

Su Chiyue saw this barrage, looked up at Tang Ye who was eating, and then said without even thinking, "The opposite of me is a fairy."

    [Hahaha, Susu, you admit that my Tang brother is in your room in disguise, right? 】

    Su Chiyue: ...I didn't say that, you guys are good at guessing.

    "Don't think about it."

    [Well, we don’t think about it, we really think. 】

    [Let me first think about it, is the surname of the god Tang? 】

    [Are the gods acting well, the youngest actor? 】

    [Does the god only love Susu alone? 】

.Su Chiyue’s ear tips are reddish, "A god is a god, a god, of course it is a fairy, with the outstanding temperament of non-cannibalistic fireworks, extraordinary craftsmanship, and Yushu near the wind."

    [Oh, why are my teeth a little sore. 】

    [My teeth are okay, my voice is a bit squiggly, I want two catties of water to wash it away. 】

    [Susu, why don’t you say that gods seem to be standing in the clouds? 】

    "How could a god be like standing in the clouds, he was standing in the clouds." Su Chi said more confidently.

    [No more, no more, diabetes is going to be committed. 】

    [Quickly don't ask, let Susu Province go to dinner. 】

.[That is, Susu should continue to eat, after all, we can't eat such a good dinner, only Susu and the gods can enjoy it together. 】

    The whole live broadcast was not cold at all, and the effect was very good.

    Su Chiyue has a lot of new fans because of this eating and broadcasting.

    After turning off the live broadcast, Su Chi looked at Tang Ye, "How about it, I think I have the temperament of being an internet celebrity."

    Tang Ye saw Su Chiyue waiting to boast, and nodded in agreement, "Well, it can be an excellent food and broadcaster."

    "Yeah, right? I think so too." Su Chi was more complimented and triumphant.

    "Did you praise me just now?" Tang Ye asked Su Chiyue.

.Su Chi thought about that he had just said that Tang Ye was a god, "Um, you are like a god in my heart."

    "I didn't hear how you boasted just now." Tang Ye said.

    "Huh?" Su Chi thought more and more, "Do you want me to say it again?"

    "Yes, I don't mind." After Tang Ye finished speaking, he moved to Su Chiyue's side.

    "I'm talking about you, Yushu Linfeng, you are extraordinary, with outstanding temperament."

    "That's it?" Tang Ye said, "I suddenly felt that I am less important than your fans in your heart."

    "How come?" Su Chi quickly denied, "Teacher Tang is very important."

    "How important is it?" Tang Ye asked, "Or, what do you think we are related to?"

.Su Chi thought for a while, "Very important, very important, I regard Teacher Tang as my best friend."

    Su Chi became more afraid, afraid that Tang Ye would not regard him as his best friend, then he would be very passionate.

    Tang Ye was obviously a little lost, "What if I don't want to be your best friend?"