Chapter 38

Tang Ye took Su Chi to the room and took a look. The entire large suite, not to mention the bedroom, had a cloakroom of 70 square meters.

    The more Su Chi put things around and turned around, the bedroom was large and cozy, the carpet was thick, and it was soft when you stepped on it. There is a super large multifunctional bathtub in the bathroom, so it is not a problem for two people to soak.

    The more Su Chi thought of this, he quickly moved the scenes that shouldn't have appeared out of his mind, what was he thinking!

    Su Chiyue didn't want to occupy the master bedroom, "I live here, where do you live?"

    Tang Ye naturally took his hand and led him to the other bedroom on the west side.

    Su Chiyue found that the layout of the two bedrooms was exactly the same, but the colors were different. This one was a bit cooler, which was in line with Tang Ye's personality.

."Are you satisfied?" Tang Ye asked.

    Su Chi nodded madly, "Satisfied and satisfied." How could he be dissatisfied, this is too proud.

    The more Su Chi had the final say, he might not be able to buy half of this house in his lifetime. So, don't try to compare with unrealistic things, you will only find that you are inferior to the dust in the future.

    "Where are we going now?" Tang Ye once again gave the initiative to Su Chiyue.

    "How about going to Yueke Villa?" Su Chiyue booked the box and room there in advance.

    "good."

    When the two set off, Tang Ye was still in charge of driving.

    On the way Tang Ye asked, "Do you have a driver's license?"

    Su Chiyue: "Yes, I went to the exam when I turned eighteen."

.Tang Ye: "I haven't been on the road since I got the ticket?"

    Su Chiyue: "I've been in, I think my driving skills are not bad." After all, Su Chiyue had to rely on a small broken car to travel, and his level was pretty good.

    Tang Ye: "Then why do I have to drive every time?"

    Su Chiyue: "I can't see your superior profile when I drive!"

    Su Chiyue took it for granted. Tang Ye's ear tips were slightly red, and his mouth raised a faint smile, obviously in a good mood.

    [55555, love words came so suddenly. 】

    [Su Chi Yue really knows more and more, and his face is not red and heartbeat when talking about love. 】

    [I want to report, report Susu molesting my brother, my brother is shy. 】

    [Why can Su Chiyue say that he is too lazy to drive so fresh and refined? 】

.[Hahaha, sister, you are the truth. 】

    [Tang Ye really sees beauty in his lover's eyes. The more Su Chi is so lazy, he can laugh with just a word, and he is really speechless. 】

    [Don't look at it when you are speechless. 】

    The car sprinted all the way out of the city and soon arrived at Yueke Villa.

    Seeing the car stopped, Su Chiyue showed the order record, and a waiter drove the car away.

    Tang Ye raised his eyebrows, "Have you booked in advance?"