Chapter 40

Zheng Shaoyuan didn't expect Tang Ye to get out of the car. This is the airport, and the paparazzi could follow him at any time.

    For a actor like Tang Ye, it is really not a wise move for Su Chi to stand out.

    But Tang Ye not only got out of the car, he has also been maintaining Su Chiyue.

    Zheng Shaoyuan was very tall, about the same as Tang Ye. The two looked at each other. He had to admit that Tang Ye's aura was very strong and he could easily be defeated.

    "Emperor Tang, your show is over. Both of you are not open during this time, everyone knows." Zheng Shaoyuan said, "I don't know how true you are to Su Chi, but you must not be as good as me. Although I have not You are rich, but I can give everything I have to Su Chiyue and spoil him forever."

    "pet?".Tang Ye sneered, "People who can't make him happy are not worthy of loving him."

    Zheng Shaoyuan was silent for a moment and turned to Su Chiyue, "The more I get, I will work hard. If Tang Ye can't give you, I will do my best to give you."

    Su Chiyue really doesn't want to talk nonsense with him. If this person's brain is not wrong, the memory of rebirth is gone. Either deliberately, trying to retaliate against him.

    "I don't need it. If you really love me, you will disappear from my life."

    Zheng Shaoyuan looked hurt, "The more..."

    Tang Ye drove the car door, let Su Chiyue get in the car, and then said to Zheng Shaoyuan, "I don't know your purpose for the time being, but you can do it for yourself."

.Watching the luxury car fly away, Zheng Shaoyuan squinted, and finally threw the bunch of lilies into the trash can.

    Su Chiyue leaned on the back of the car and rubbed his temples, "This Zheng Shaoyuan is crazy, how can I make him disappear before my eyes? I really don't want to see him for a moment."

    Su Chiyue turned his body to look at Tang Ye and continued, "You said, he and Zhou Xingye posted on the Internet the ones that were not. It is the same as mental problems, as if I killed him in my previous life. Such a person must be Take me as an enemy, and how to say it will change."

    Tang Ye thought for a while, "Do you have any ideas?"

    Su Chi shook his head, "No idea, no one broke the law, and I don't know how to do it."

    "I can let him leave Jiangcheng and never come back." Tang Ye said.

.Su Chi froze for a while, as if only then remembered that the Tang Group's position in the business world is very important.

    Tang Ye didn't get Su Chiyue's reply, "Don't believe it?"

    "I believe, of course I believe." Su Chiyue can't believe it, "At least you can make Zheng Shaoyuan find a decent job in Jiangcheng, can't you?"

    Tang Ye nodded, "Yes."

    Su Chiyue leaned against the car window thinking about the feasibility of this approach.

    Frankly speaking, Zheng Shaoyuan's family background is average. It is indeed not easy for Zheng Shaoyuan to work for so many years from a small employee to the current project director.

    The more Su Chi sighed, for the time being, don't think that Zheng Shaoyuan will be easy, and it will not be easy for him himself. .He is not a Virgin, and can't take care of so many people. If you don't trouble me, I'm sure I won't trouble you, but if you pester me every day, I can't be indifferent.