Graduation

"Hi Gary oppa!!", JiHyo said,waving her hand at Gary. Gary was proud that JiHyo,her crush,greeted him. Jong Kook make a sad cute face at JiHyo.
"Morning JongKook oppa",she said while pinching his cheeks. After what JiHyo did,he can't stop smiling from ear to ear. JiHyo saw his smile and pinched his cheek again. "Hahaha you are so cute",she said. "Today is graduation day!",Jihyo said while twirling across the hall happily. Gary and Jongkook smiled looking at happy JiHyo. "Yahh oppas! Come and have a sit. It's starting!",yelled JiHyo cheerfully. The three of them sat and JiHyo sat between Gary and JongKook. "Hyung? What are you doing here?"asked Gary. "My dongsaeng? Kang Gary? Well JiHyo invited me to sit here", JongKook said while pinching JiHyo's cheek. Gary was jealous. How could he do that,he thought. Gary tried to pinch JiHyo's hand. "Yahh Gary oppa! Stop that,it hurts",screamed JiHyo,rubbing her hands. "Wae JiHyo?",asked JongKook. "Gary oppa pinched my hand",JiHyo said while making a sad face. "Gwen chan ah. Aih Gary,don't pinch cute JiHyo",said JongKook while holding JiHyo's hand to cure the sore. Gary hold back his unwanted tears,he felt left behind. After the graduation, they were so happy,JiHyo cried and hugged them. "JongKook oppa,can we work together?", asked Ji Hyo. "Yes,if you want", he said. Gary cried while looking towards the floor. He saw Ji Hyo looking at him.

Guess wat will happen? Check out the next chapter later. What will JiHyo and JongKook reacts when they saw Gary crying?