Chapter 11 /Christmas talks/

You took your phone out of your pocket and looked at it.You wanted to call your mom but hesitated.It was your first time not living with your mother and you didn't know what she would say about she going to a whole different town.You was just looking at your phone and thinking. "Excuse me, can I get something for you?" A waited asked from behind you back.You flinched. "Uh- Oh, um..Yea, yea, I would like a..hot chocolate (If you don't like that then your favourite drink :>)."You said surprised by the waiter. "Okay, in a minute." The waiter said and left.You got back to staring at your phone.You took a deep breath and pushed the call button.You was calling your mom.After a few rings she picked it up. "Hey mom, so I have something to talk about with you." You said nervously. "Hi Sweetheart, what is it?" Your mom asked.You started to kinda regret this, because you knew that your mother is a quick-tempered person and you really didn't  want to upset her. "Y/N, you there?" She asked again.You took a deep breath and with that you started to blast out all the information. "You know mom, I have a literal life here, what I don't want to loose.I understand that we need money and the only way for it is that we leave this city here and go to somewhere, where is the job for you.I know that this may be the only way out, but I-" You said, as out of nowhere, your mother cut you off, trying to get you stop talking. "Y/N, I thought I was clear on the phone earlier-" She started, but you didn't let yourself stop. "Mom, please listen to me..I think I know something with I could keep my life here but we still have the option to get money from the job in the other city.This could 100% work, please let me finish." You tried to convince your mother.You heard her sigh. "Okay, what is your idea?" She let you continue. "So I was thinking that, I could stay here and maybe you go without me.I already have a place to live and before you ask, if I can't pay it anymore I go to the church, I even would technically have a dorm.If you are worrying because of living alone, Selever is almost like my roommate and if I go to dorms I would surely have a roommate or two..or three." You explained, hoping your mom at least think about it.It was silence for a minute when you broke it. "Um...Mom?" You asked, making sure she is still on the phone. "...Y/N, Sweetie, I know that it would be hard for you to leave.." You mother started but stopped for a bit.You was feeling like all you said was for nothing, because she will still say that you need to go with her, but.. "And I think that you really don't need to do it-" She finally said it out loud. "OH MY GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH :D" You shouted and then looked around to see a few faces staring at you.You couldn't care less right now. "Aww, if it really is what you want.I think you are old enough to decide something like this.I am actually happy and proud that you didn't let yourself fail." She said in a sweet and kind tone.You felt like it was the big start of something new.On top of that, as you looked out on one of the windows of the cafe it started snowing. (It's like really late November) "Hey mom, you won't actually believe this.It's snowing." You chirped happily. "It's truly a miracle." Your mother giggled. "I..I've gotta go, bye mom and thanks again." You said as you heard your moms "Bye" and left the call.You saw the waiter placing your drink on the table.

Then you immediately texted Selever to get his as down to the cafe.About 10 minutes later he walks inside.He searches for you, then he walks over and sits down on the other chair.You was smiling and was really happy. "What's the big smile for?" He chuckled. "Guess what..Mom let me stay!" You cheered. "FOR REAL? Congrats, you know I'm happy you stay here." He said. "Why?" You asked, still being in shock. "Well...You kinda..a good friend and stuff." He said the last part really silent. "I didn't hear it." You teased him. "You're a fine friend.." He muttered it a bit louder this time. "What?" You leaned closer to him, still pretending that you didn't hear it. "You're hella fineee." He smirked. "BRO-" You sat back to your seat.He laughed. "But really, it would have been a pity if you would've got to another city." He said.You then took a sip of your drink. "Also the other thing is that its snowing :D" You said, cheerfully. "Like I didn't walk to here on the streets." He said. "Also you don't want something to drink?" You asked. "I do want, I just don't really like hot chocolate..I used to buy them for Rasazy at winter.I liked them, but I drank so much that I don't want em anymore I guess." He explained while you was just staring.He was about to speak. "You've gotta be kidding me!Im going to make you like them again." You said.You then ordered a hot chocolate for him.Y'all talked about some random things like 'Why does cheese have holes?' while the waiter got his drink.Then the drink was on the table and you got to work. "So, where do we begin..Oh yea, so what did you liked in them when you was drinking them much?" You asked. "I..I honestly don't know, I liked the taste and that it always warmed me up on cold days."He replied. "That's cute, but now try to find these memories and drink some." You said.He just stared for a bit, but he then took a sip from the drink. "Oh geez." He suddenly says. "What is it?" You looked at his face in confusion. "This is so fucking good!" He said then drank the rest quickly. "Woow, someone likes this stuff." You giggled. "It's good, it's really fucking good." He said then wiped his mouth.You finished you drink too.