|Stepping into action| - Chapter 20 [LAST CHAPTER]

EUHAHASGG
*comes back from the dead cutely*
🧍its a long story but basically I kinda forgor and I had -1 motivation to write but I dont want yall to wait till eternety😭 Okay so last chapter here we come

Also sorry ikr that the chapters title is not really it but I didnt just want to write "The end" or "Last chapter" bc thats😨
Also [D/N] stands for dads name💋

TW: Life threatening situation/Kidnapping, Appearance of weapon (gun) also Mentions of murder 😍 silly ikr

Pov: Im queer

————————————————

[Y/N] slowly but surely opened their eyes, a voice interrupting the sleep. "Kids, time to wake up, its urgent." [Y/N]'s mother said in a silent but firm voice, opening the door. [Y/N] searched for her gaze, only to see a slightly worried expression. "Mom?" They muttered sleepily, streching. "Come on." [M/N] said a bit louder this time. [Y/N] sat up and looked around, their conciousness gettting back into them. They looked at their mother who nodded, signaling for them to wake up now. [Y/N] noticed Selever too and nudged him, trying to wake him up. "Just a bit more, its so warm here." Selever muttered, a comfy smile on his face as he tugged at the covers. [Y/N] didn't like that pushed him with more force this time. "Ouch! Hey-" The boy jumped up. "Get up, we have to go." [Y/N] cut in his sentence. He looked around, noticing their mother. "Uh- Miss [L/N] it's not what you think-" [Y/N] nudged him again with their elbow, causing him to shut up. "Sel!" [Y/N] said with an irritated tone. [M/N] giggled some, then cleared her throat. "Kids, just hurry and come on." She said and turned to look around then back at the two. [Y/N] shrugged and climbed down the bed. Selever followed them shortly.

They walked out into the hall. "What is it mom? Did something happen?" [Y/N] asked. "He's here." [M/N] said with a serious face. [Y/N]'s eyes widened a bit, now they were fully awake. Selever saw this and put a hand on their shoulder for reassurance. "A- And what do we have to do?" They asked, snapping out of their shock. "I spoke with Ruvyzvat, he can handle it, though if it starts we have to go out on the back exit, a car will be waiting there and will take us to shelter." [Y/N]'s mom explained, then a loud bang could be heard from the entrance. A few men were seen running towards the doors, they were all wearing clothes that people usually wear in cold weather so you could guess that they were with Ruv. They all tried to hold the door, then Ruv also passed [Y/N]. "It's time." He nodded and followed the others. [M/N] looked at [Y/N]. "We must go." She said and started walking. Selever and [Y/N] followed her. But when they reached the bottom of the stairs, [Y/N] stumbled. Selever caught them. "Are you okay, [Y/N]?" He asked. The [H/C]'s vision was a bit blurry. "I- My-" They dragged out some words, feeling funny. Their mom turned to look. "[Y/N] what's wrong?" She reached for them. "My.. My leg-" They couldn't keep standing. They looked at their leg, there was a projectile with a fluffly end. "Oh fu-" They started, but blacked out, the last thing they heard was some shouting and crashing.

.

.

.

[Y/N] gasped for air, looking around, their vision becoming more sharp as a few seconds passed. It was mostly dark, a single lamp was hanging on the ceiling giving some light. They didn't recognise the place. They tried to move, but they were tied to a chair with thick ropes.

"Oh sweet [Y/N], I haven't seen you in a while. I missed you." It couldn't be. But it was. It was him.

"[D/N]?" [Y/N] asked. "You know it's me, honey." He stepped into the light. The [H/C] was full of anger, but was scared too. "Why am I here? Why are you doing this?" They asked. "You know, I really love you. Needless to say your mother does too, not a question." He walked around. "That is why you're here, sweetie." He said. "What? I don't understand." [Y/N] shook their head. "It's okay sweetheart. You know I really loved your mother a while ago," They heard him fiddle with something, but didn't know what it could be since it was so dark. "she loved me too. But then, something very sad happened." There was a clicking sound. "Your mother ruined me." [D/N] said, now his tone getting firm. "It was a one time accident and she made sure that I get punished for it. She wasn't sorry." He growled. [Y/N] tried turning but couldn't, the roped were too tight. "And I will never forgive her for that." He stepped closer to the [H/C]'s back. [Y/N] felt something cold press against their head. Their heart skipped a beat.

"Dad?" They tried to turn their head. "What are you doing? Why are you like this?" [Y/N] almost teared up. "You still don't get it!? Your mother made me like this [Y/N]!" His grip on the weapon got stronger. [Y/N] flinched. "Please, don't-" They started. "[Y/N], you have to understand that if I don't do this, I'll never get revenge on your mother. She took everything from me, so I have to do the same. Not like you ever meant something to me." [D/N] said with a cold voice. [Y/N] froze at that a bit, they looked at the floor, their eyes widening slightly. They felt a pang of pain in their heart. But at the darkest moment..

"Let. Them. Go." Selevers voice echoed trough the darkness after a loud crash. [D/N] looked around, only to find a pair of angry eyes looking at him. He turned [Y/N]s chair to face the intruder. "If you make a move I'll shoot trough their brain." [Y/N]s father pushed the gun closer to their head. Selever stepped closer confidently. "With what exactly?" He smirked. [D/N] wanted to say something when he felt that his hands were indeed, empty. "But-" He began, but then he felt something being pushed against his own head. "Are you searching for something, друг [friend]?" A low Russian voice growled from behind him. Ruv! "Get sneaked in on, bitch!" Sel grinned. "Who even-" [D/N] started to raise his voice, but Ruv spoke over him. "I wouldn't want to raise my tone if I were you." He muttered. Then the lights switched on. "[Y/N]!" [M/N] cheered and ran over from the entrance towards her child. "Let's get you untied, sweetie. Are you okay?" She asked while urgently cutting the rope. "Mom, I- I-" [Y/N] stuttered. "It's aright, we're here now." She finished untying them and hugged them immediately. [Y/N] hugged back, still shook.

A few moments later [D/N] was being taken outside from the basement and the building by Ruv and his people. Selever stood besides [Y/N], watching the scene. There was also a big black van with what seemed like a few bars in it. Like a cell. [D/N] was being pushed into it. As he passed Ruv, the Russian man muttered something to him. "Don't worry, my friends in Russia will take care of you and give you what you really deserve." He death stared [Y/N]s father. Before he could say anything, another Russian man pushed him forward and dragged him away. "And what about [D/N]s allies?" [M/N] asked Ruv. "Don't worry about them, my people can handle that two with one hand. They are nothing more than angry chihuahuas." Ruv said, as one of the allies was carried with one hand.

"Are you okay?" Sel asked [Y/N]. "Yeah, I'll be." They sighed but smiled slightly at him. Selever held [Y/N]s hand, returning the smile. The [H/C] went in for a hug, exhaling once more. Selever kissed the top of their head to comfort them. "Thank you." They whispered. "For what?" The tall boy snickered. "For being here." [Y/N] answered. Selever was a bit silent, not sure about what to say. "I- Well-" He sighed. "You're welcome, shorty." He said, both giggled at that.

"Sorry to interrupt, but are y'all ready for the vacation." Sarvente appeared out of nowhere, a grin on her face. "Mom, what-" Selever raised an eyebrow as [Y/N] let go if him. "Yeah, we decided it's been a stressful time lately, so maybe a trip could relax us." [M/N] continued and both popped sunglasses on. The [H/C] chuckled, the sight was not usual. "Besides Ruv said yes, so." Sarv added. "Who's ready?" The two moms squealed.

And with that they all jumped into a cabrio, Sarv driving with [M/N] beside her, [Y/N] jumping into the second row of seats and Ruv in the luggage rack. Into the luggage rack? "Since when did we have this?" Selever froze on the side walk, a shocked expression on his face. "Oh, come on now, this will be so fun!" [Y/N] excitedly urged him. "Also why is Ruv-" They asked. "Oh, he just likes it that way, besides I doubt they would let him trough the borders-" Sarv muttered the last part. "What-" [Y/N] looked at her. "Nothing, let's go!" Sarvente cheered and stepped on the gas, almost leaving Selever there, but he quickly managed to fall inside.

"This is going to be amazing!"

————————————————
Ong yall😭 I cant really write anything here bc its like 3am and my brain is not braining, but I wanted to finish this sm
Ill read it tomorrow and check it but yeah, here it is! Also I will make a thanks chapter tomorrow and write more bc Im reallz not physically nor mentally capable of doing it rn😰
Hope yall understand and like the ending! I think it was a decent one but as I said tomorrow I will make a separate chapter for my message to yall💋
See yall soon